Search for all author names:
- Bahá'í Education for Children: A Teacher's Guide, by Ali-Akbar Furutan (1999). A series of six books on teaching children, organized by age. Books. [about]
- Message of the World Spiritual Crusade received from the Guardian, by Ali-Akbar Furutan (1953). Notes taken by Furútan in the early years of the 10-year plan (1953-63) and distributed at the request of Shoghi Effendi. Pilgrims' notes. [about]
- Mr Faizi and Mr Furútan in Australia: The Yerrinbool tapes, by Abu'l-Qasim Faizi and Ali-Akbar Furutan, in Australian Bahá'í Studies, vol. 2 (2000). Lengthy talks of Hands of the Cause A.Q. Faizi and A.A. Furútan in Australia at the Yerrinbool summer school. Historical documents. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")