Search for all author names:
- Because Baha'u'llah said so: Dealing with a non-starter in moral reasoning, by Arash Abizadeh, in Bahá'í Studies Review, 5:1 (1995). Discusses a popular but misleading versus more philosophically responsible approaches to revelation. Published Articles. [about]
- Democratic Elections without Campaigns? Normative Foundations of National Baha'i Elections, by Arash Abizadeh, in World Order, 37:1 (2005). Article on the philosophical foundations and core values of Baha’i elections, with particular attention to its relation to democratic theory. Published Articles. [about]
- How Bahá'ís Should Vote, by Arash Abizadeh, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 18 (2008). When voting, Baha'is should consider the qualifications of individual Assembly members, the collective makeup of the Assembly as a whole, changes in the individual Assembly members over time, and changes in the collective makeup of the Assembly over time. Published Articles. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")