Search for all author names:
- Abdu'l-Bahá's Phrasings about the Next World in Memorials of the Faithful (1995). In Memorials of the Faithful, 'Abdu'l-Bahá describes the lives of around 80 Bahá'ís. He closes these descriptions with a phrase about the person's soul moving to the afterlife. Personal compilations. [about]
- Bahá'í Prayers: Cross-reference list (2004). Complete list of all prayers revealed by the Central Figures, sorted by Prayer Book, Author, Subject, and/or First Line. Study Guides. [about]
- Bahá'í World Statistics 2001, by Bahá'í World Centre Department of Statistics (2001). Statistics from the BWC, prepared and with notes added by Bolhuis. Statistics. [about]
- Century of Light: Outline, by Arjen Bolhuis (2002). Study Guides. [about]
- Chart of the Eras and Epochs of Bahá'í History, by Arjen Bolhuis (2000). Diagram of the periods of Bahá'í history. Available in English and Russian. Visual Materials. [about]
- Chronology of Bahá'í Literature (2005). A table, sorted by date, of all major English-language publications from the Central Figures, the Universal House of Justice, and reference materials. Chronologies/genealogies. [about]
- Excerpts from Bahá'í Magazine Star of the West (1910-1935), in Star of the West (2002). Bibliographies. [about]
- First Kull-i-Shay' of the Bahá'í Era, The, by Arjen Bolhuis (1999). Chart of the first 361 years (19*19) of the Bahá'í Era, in both HTML and Excel formats. Research notes. [about]
- List of Baha'i Studies and Translations, by Stephen Lambden. A list of content available at Lambden's personal website, Hurqalya Publications, with select links to manuscripts, texts, introductions. Includes Shaykhi and Babi studies, bibliographies, genealogies, provisional translations. Research notes. [about]
- Members of the Universal House of Justice 1963-2014 and Hands of the Cause: Timeline (2003). List of names and dates of all who served on the House of Justice or as Hands. Chronologies/genealogies. [about]
- Proclamation of Baha'u'llah sources (2000). Cross-reference chart of passages published in Proclamation of Baha'u'llah with Summons of the Lord of Hosts and other published sources. Study Guides. [about]
- Qur'ánic references in the Bahá'í Writings (2001). Personal compilations. [about]
- Ridvan 2000: Study Outline, by Arjen Bolhuis (2000). Short summary and outline of the Ridván 2000 message of the Universal House of Justice. Study Guides. [about]
- Rumi: Quotations from the Mathnáví of Rúmí in the Bahá'í Writings, by Bahá'u'lláh and Abdu'l-Bahá (2001). Rúmí’s Mathnáví is quoted in many places in the Bahá'í Writings, as noted in the footnotes to the Writings. Personal compilations. [about]
- Selected Passages from Century of Light (2002). Compilation of selected highlights that summarize the main themes of the book. This is a personal interpretation of Century of Light. Chapter headings have been added for ease of reference, and are not part of the authorized edition.
Personal compilations. [about]
- Seven Cities of Bahá'u'lláh, The (2002). This is a compilation of only those passages from Bahá'u'lláh’s Gems of Divine Mysteries that relate to the journey through "Seven Cities," which has similarities to Bahá'u'lláh’s Seven Valleys.
Personal compilations. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")