Search for all author names:
"Baha'i World Centre"
- Days of Remembrance: Selections, by Bahá'u'lláh (2015). Three English translations of short Tablets by Bahá’u’lláh from a forthcoming collection of Holy Writings called Days of Remembrance, about the nine Bahá'í holy days. Bahá'í Writings. [about]
- Institution of the Mashriqu'l-Adhkár, The (2017). A statement and compilation prepared by the Research Department of the Universal House of Justice. BWC Compilations. [about]
- Prayer for Shaykh Kázim Samandar, by Bahá'u'lláh and Universal House of Justice (2001). Brief prayer revealed by Bahá'u'lláh to aid in making decisions. Translation and accompanying letter by the Bahá'í World Centre. Provisional translations. [about]
- Prayer for Shaykh Kázim Samandar: Authorised Translation of Bahá'u'lláh's Prayers for Jináb-i-Samandarí, by Bahá'u'lláh, in Online Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 1 (2007). Provisional translations. [about]
- Prayer Revealed by the Exalted Pen for Mírzá 'Abu'l-Fadl, by Bahá'u'lláh (1995). Authorized translation of a short prayer, with a short introduction from the BWC Research Department. Provisional translations. [about]
- Principle of an International Auxiliary Language, The, by Abdu'l-Bahá and Shoghi Effendi (1979). BWC Compilations. [about]
- Tablet of Wisdom Questions and Answers, by Abdu'l-Bahá, in Ethel Jenner Rosenberg, the Life and Times of England's Outstanding Bahá'í Pioneer Worker, by Robert Weinberg (1995). Authorized translation of unpublished Tablet of 'Abdu'l-Bahá to Ethel Rosenberg in 1906 in reply to her questions about historical statements in the Lawh-i-Hikmat. Provisional translations. [about]
- Tablet on the Unity of Existence, by Abdu'l-Bahá (2001). Provisional translations. [about]
- Tablet to the Central Organization for a Durable Peace, The Hague, by Abdu'l-Bahá (2002). This tablet, described by Shoghi Effendi as of "far-reaching importance," was despatched to Executive Committee for a Durable Peace at The Hague by a special delegation. Provisional translations. [about]
- Treatise on Leadership: Extracts, by Abdu'l-Bahá (2001). Provisional translations. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")