Search for all author names:
"Barbara R. Sims"
- History of the Bahá'í Faith in Japan 1914-1938, by Agnes Baldwin Alexander (1977). An account of the Bahá'í Cause in Japan, China, Korea, and the Hawaiian Islands, prepared by request of the Guardian. Books. [about]
- Japan Will Turn Ablaze!, by Abdu'l-Bahá and Shoghi Effendi (1992). Tablets of `Abdu'l-Bahá, letters of Shoghi Effendi and the Universal House of Justice, and historical notes about Japan. Bahá'í Writings. [about]
- Macau Bahá'í Community in the Early Years, by Barbara R. Sims (1991). Brief overview of the history of Macau, and a detailed account of Baha'i involvement 1953-1975, and stories of early believers. East Asia. [about]
- Raising the Banner in Korea: An Early Bahá'í History, by Barbara R. Sims (1996). Baha'i activities in Korea 1921-1988. East Asia. [about]
- Selected Communications Concerning the North East Asia Area including Japan, by Universal House of Justice (1994). Compilation of letters from, or on behalf of, the Universal House of Justice, in both English and Japanese. Books. [about]
- Taiwan Bahá'í Chronicle: An Historical Record of the Early Days of the Bahá'í Faith in Taiwan, by Barbara R. Sims (1994). Baha'i activities in Taiwan and personal histories, 1952-1992. Includes earliest pamphlet published in Chinese. East Asia. [about]
- Traces That Remain: A Pictorial History of the Early Days of the Bahá'í Faith among the Japanese, by Barbara R. Sims (1989). Extensive history of Baha'i events and personages in Japan, 1914-1983. East Asia. [about]
- Unfurling the Divine Flag in Tokyo: An Early Bahá'í History, by Barbara R. Sims (1998). History of Baha'i activities in Japan, 1909-1994, and life stories of notable persons. Books. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")