Search for all author names:
"Bernardo Bortolin Kerr"
- Death of Death, The: A Study of Self-Annihilation and Suicide in the Light of Sufi Thought and Bahá'u'lláh's Early Texts, by Bernardo Bortolin Kerr (2014). On theories of suicide in the field of conventional psychology and the writings of Baha'u'llah. Unpublished Articles. [about]
- Humanity of Evil, The: Bahá'í Reflections on the film The Act of Killing, by Bernardo Bortolin Kerr (2014). The theology of evil throughout history and in Baha'i thought; ways in which people de-humanize and become alienated from their own selves; on forgiveness and merciful love in the face of justice and punishment. Theses. [about]
- Overview of Bahá'í Eschatology, in a Tapestry of Four Strands, An, by Bernardo Bortolin Kerr (2016). Survey of scholarship on the Baha'i conception of apocalypse; God's eternal revelation by reflection in all created things; the apocalypse as inherent in the appearance of Manifestations; progressive nature of each Revelation and its "day of judgment." Unpublished Articles. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")