Search for all author names:
"Brian D. Lepard"
- Bahá'í Perspective on International Human Rights Law, A, by Brian D. Lepard (2013). Overview of the evolution of modern "secular" systems of international human rights law and their limitations, principles in the Bahá’í Writings relevant to such laws, and implications of these principles for reform of the contemporary legal order. Unpublished Articles. [about]
- Integrating Ethics and International Law: A Bahá'í Perspective, by Brian D. Lepard (2005). The need to integrate ethics and international law, and how they can work together to promote international peace and respect for human rights. If international law is to promote human rights and prosperity, it must be anchored in ethical principles. Audio. [about]
- Protecting the Human Family: Humanitarian Intervention, International Law, and Bahá'í Principles, by Brian D. Lepard, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 13:1-4 (2003). Published Articles. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")