Search for all author names:
"Chris Jones Kavelin"
- Examination of the Environmental Crisis, by Chris Jones Kavelin (2001). With a specific focus on the balance between the instrumental and intrinsic value of nature From a Baha'i perspective. Theses. [about]
- Gorecki: The last poem ending the saga of the "Symphony of Sorrow", by Chris Jones Kavelin (2005). A poem inspired by the music. Poetry. [about]
- Individual Bahá'í Perspective on Spiritual Aspects of Cultural Diversity and Sustainable Development: Towards a Second Enlightenment, by Chris Jones Kavelin, in The International Journal of Diversity in Organizations, Communities, and Nations, 8:1 (2008). This paper discusses the spiritual value of cultural diversity and explores how such reflection impacts development policy on the local, national and international levels. Published Articles. [about]
- Journey of Broken Hearts, by Chris Jones Kavelin (2005). 3 poems on meeting or loving the Beloved. Poetry. [about]
- Towards a Spiritual Methodology of Scholarship, by Chris Jones Kavelin, in Australian Baha'i Studies, Volume 4 (2003). Attempt to offer youth a vision of their sacred duty to pursue scholarship and a confidence in their unique spiritual genius to enable a world civilization to become conscious of its own Divine origin, spiritual nature, sacred purpose and glorious destiny Published Articles. [about]
- Towards the Elimination of Religious Prejudice: Potential Christian Contributions From a Bahá'í Perspective, by Chris Jones Kavelin, in Interreligious Insight, 2:4 (2004). Published Articles. [about]
- Universities as the Gatekeepers of the Intellectual Property of Indigenous People's Medical Knowledge, by Chris Jones Kavelin, in Australian Journal of Indigenous Education, Volume 37 (2008). While this article is inspired by Baha'i principles, it has no mention of the Baha'i Faith. Published Articles. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")