Search for all author names:
"Daniel C. Jordan"
- Becoming a Bahá'í, by Daniel C. Jordan. What kind of beginning is it, when one becomes a Baha'i? What does it mean, and what to expect? Audio. [about]
- Becoming Your True Self, by Daniel C. Jordan, in World Order, 3:1 (1968). The nature of human potential, and how the Baha'i Faith can guide the process of spiritual transformation. Essays and short articles. [about]
- Being and Becoming: The ANISA Theory of Development, by Michael F. Kalinowski and Daniel C. Jordan, in World Order, 7:4 (1973). To provide children with experience and knowledge, enabling them to direct their own spiritual evolution, we need a theory explaining the nature of "becoming" and development. ANISA is a blueprint for a comprehensive educational system. Published Articles. [about]
- Keys to Harmony, by Daniel C. Jordan. Ways of bringing harmony into the world, using musical analogies. Audio. [about]
- Your True Self, by Daniel C. Jordan. Audio. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")