Search for all author names:
- Are there indications of a Second Coming of a Messiah in the Old Testament?, by David Friedman (1999). Some claim that the New Testament teaching of a "Second Coming" is not found in the Old Testament; however, it is easy to find older references to a Return. Essays and short articles. [about]
- Bahá'í-Christian Dialogue: Some Key Issues Considered, by Francis Beckwith: A Bahá'í Response, by David Friedman (1998). Lengthy theological apologia. Book Reviews. [about]
- Does Corinthians 1:15 Teach a Physical or a Spiritual Resurrection?, by David Friedman (1999). While literalists claim that this verse supports a physical resurrection, the evidence seems to show the exact opposite to be true. Essays and short articles. [about]
- Unknown Hour, The, by David Friedman (1998). Christians believe the Bible does not specify the time of Christ's return, but the Baha'i teachings are that an exact year, 1844, is indicated in the Bible for the time of the Second Coming. Essays and short articles. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")