Search for all author names:
- Letters to and from US Presidential Archives (1984). A collection of correspondence circa 1984 from and to archivist David Piff concerning Baha'i-related holdings. Also included is some correspondence between offices of the presidents and the US National Spiritual Assembly and the BIC. Archives. [about]
- Revisioning the Sacred: New Perspectives on a Bahá'í Theology, ed. Jack Mclean: Review, by David Piff, in Bahá'í Studies Review, 9 (1999). Book Reviews. [about]
- Seeking for Truth: Plausibility Alignment on a Bahá'í Email List, by David Piff and Margit Warburg, in Religion and Cyberspace, ed. Morten T. Højsgaard and Margit Warburg (2005). Dynamics of participation on the Talisman listserver in 1995, and how it provided an interactive process for seeking truth. Published Articles. [about]
- Unofficial information and rumour in the Bahá'í community: The case of "The tree they couldn't kill", by David Piff, in Bahá'í Studies Review, 8 (1998). Legend and rumor spread via online discussion groups, and the place of "unofficial information" in the world view and social dynamics of a religious community. Published Articles. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")