Search for all author names:
"Deborah van den Hoonaard"
- Ageing: Challenges and Opportunities, by Abdu'l-Missagh Ghadirian: Review, by Deborah Kestin van den Hoonaard, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 6:1 (1994). Book Reviews. [about]
- Broad Contours of the Canadian Baha'i Community, by Will C. van den Hoonaard and Deborah K. van den Hoonaard (1994). Historical and sociological overview of the Canadian Baha'i community. Unpublished Articles. [about]
- Experience of Iranian Bahá'í Refugees in Atlantic Canada, by Deborah K. van den Hoonaard, in Our Diverse Cities, 5 (2008). Short article exploring what it was like for refuges from Iran in the 1980s. Published Articles. [about]
- Family Life, by Will C. van den Hoonaard and Deborah K. van den Hoonaard (1995). Writings of Bahá'u'lláh, `Abdu'l-Bahá, and the Institutions, with commentary reviewing views on family life. Encyclopedia articles. [about]
- Life Histories of Bahá'í Women in Canada: Constructing Religious Identity in the Twentieth Century by Lynn Echevarria: Review, by Deborah van den Hoonaard, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies (2014). Book Reviews. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")