Search for all author names:
"E. S. (Ethel Stefana) Stevens"
- Abbas Effendi: His personality, work, and followers, by E. S. (Ethel Stefana) Stevens, in Fortnightly Review, Volume 95 (1911). Overview of the Baha'i Faith, including a personal interview with 'Abdu'l-Bahá. Published Articles. [about]
- Light in the Lantern, The, by E. S. (Ethel Stefana) Stevens, in Everybody's Magazine (1911). Sympathetic outsider's overview of Baha'i history and its spread through the Western world. Includes the author's impressions of Abdu'l-Baha, whom she calls "The Effendi." Published Articles. [about]
- Mountain of God, The, by E. S. (Ethel Stefana) Stevens, in World Order, 4:3-4:4 (1911). Sympathetic portrayal by a non-Baha'i of Abdu'l-Baha and the small band of Bahá’ís who lived in Haifa and 'Akká early in 20th Century. Fiction. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")