Search for all author names:
- Evolution and Baha'i Belief, by Keven Brown and Eberhard von Kitzing: Review and Commentary, by Eamonn Moane, in Solas, 4 (2004). Lengthy overview of the Baha'i response to Darwinism and the concepts of parallel evolution and species change. Published Articles. [about]
- Ireland's Multi-Ethnic Immigration Challenge: An Irish Bahá'í View, by Eamonn Moane, in Solas, 2 (2002). After centuries of population loss, Ireland’s economic success in the 1990s led to a surge of immigration, but its reaction to a multi-ethnic influx has been disappointing. It needs Baha'i approaches like consultation, tolerance, fairness, and morality. Published Articles. [about]
- Perspectives on the Global Economy at the Dawn of the 21st Century: An Irish Bahá'í View, by Eamonn Moane, in Solas, 1 (2001). The state and issues of the global economy, including Ireland, at the start of the 21st century. Though not intended to be a general Bahá’í critique of the world economy, the paper concludes with a Bahá’í contribution to the issues raised. Published Articles. [about]
- Perspectives on the Inseparable Twin Duties Prescribed in the Kitáb-i-Aqdas, by Eamonn Moane, in Solas, 3 (2003). Religions differ in the balance of faith versus good works, the grace of God versus human strivings, and the scheme of salvation. To Baha'is, recognizing the Prophet and obedience to his laws are equal duties. For salvation, faith surpasses deeds. Published Articles. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")