Search for all author names:
- Explanation of Spiritual Evolution as Taught from the Bahá'í Teachings, by Lua Getsinger and Edward C. Getsinger (1899). Chart "Cycle of Life" allegedly drawn on Abdu'l-Baha's behalf (1899) to refute reincarnation; accompanying text quoting Lua's pilgrim's notes by Curtis Kelsey (1958); a letter from the Universal House of Justice (1997); and a talk by Lua Getsinger (1911). Visual Materials. [about]
- Prayers, Tablets, Instructions and Miscellany: Gathered by American Visitors to the Holy City During the Summer of 1900, by Edward Getsinger and Lua Getsinger (1900). Around the time of Kheiralla's defection, Abdu'l-Baha selected some texts on the Covenant which, along with pilgrim's notes of the second party of American Baha'is to visit Akka, were translated and published as this book. Pilgrims' notes. [about]
- Reincarnation, The Return, and the "Cycle of Life" Chart, by Edward C. Getsinger (1916). The concepts Reincarnation and Return in the context of pilgrims' recollections of the words of 'Abdul-Baha, with tablets translated by Ali Kuli Khan, and on Lua Getsinger's "Spiritual Evolution" chart. Personal letters. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")