Search for all author names:
- Lawh-i-Maryam (Tablet to Maryam) Revealed by Bahá'u'lláh: A Provisional Translation and Commentary, by Julio Savi and Faezeh Mardani Mazzoli, in Lights of Irfan, Volume 8 (2007). Published Articles. [about]
- Poetry in 'Abdu'l-Bahá's Writings and Utterances, by Julio Savi and Faezeh Mardani, in Lights of Irfan, 18 (2017). Abdu’l-Bahá mentions at least seven aspects of poetry: inspiration, beauty, eloquence, versified language, novelty, expressivity, depth, and loftiness. He also sets forth clear concepts on the purposes of poetry, which benefit any aspiring poet. Published Articles. [about]
- Prayers and rituals in the Bahá'í Faith: Introduction to A Tablet to Jináb-i-Mullá 'Alí-Akbar fí Ardi'l-Álif, by Julio Savi and Faezeh Mardani, in Lights of Irfan, Volume 9 (2008). Published Articles. [about]
- Tablet to Jináb-i-Mullá 'Alí-Akbar fí ardi'l-álif, by Bahá'u'lláh, in Lights of Irfan, Volume 9 (2008). Provisional translations. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")