Search for all author names:
- On Existence and Qualities of the Human Soul, by Farjam Majd, in Lights of Irfan, 16 (2015). On the existence, nature, and necessity of a human soul vs. the souls of animals. Is the concept of a soul needed to explain something, such as continuation of life after physical death? Published Articles. [about]
- Origins of Creation, by Farjam Majd, in Lights of Irfan, 15 (2014). Some classical proofs of the existence of God; the meaning of proof, types of proof, and conditions of the existence of a proof; and contemporary reasons why some people believe God is not needed to explain the universe. Published Articles. [about]
- Role of Principles in the Bahá'í Faith: Principles and Fashion, by Farjam Majd, in Lights of Irfan, 14 (2013). A hierarchical tree-like model of the world can aid in understanding the following questions: are values relative or absolute? Is it old-fashioned to live with a moral code? Should we be conservative or progressive? Should our beliefs change over time? Published Articles. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")