Search for all author names:
- 'Abdu'l-Baha in New York, by Hussein Ahdieh and Hillary Chapman (2012). History of Abdu'l-Baha's visit, concepts and principles he spoke about, the social context of New York at the time, and personal stories of the lives of early American Baha'is. Includes video interview with the author, and Spanish translation. Books. [about]
- Awakening: A History of the Bábi and Bahá'í Faiths in Nayriz, by Hussein Ahdieh and Hillary Chapman (2013). The complete book in Spanish, sample chapter in English, reviews, audio interview, and video interviews and presentations, including one on "Bábí Women Of Nayriz" in the persecutions of 1850, 1853 and 1909. Books. [about]
- Way Out of No Way, A: Harlem Prep: Transforming Dropouts into Scholars, 1967-1977, by Hussein Ahdieh and Hillary Chapman (2016). History of Harlem preparatory school, one of the earliest alternative schools in the country, as told by its former assistant headmaster. Books. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")