Search for all author names:
- Bahá'í Teachings on Economics and Their Implications for the Bahá'í Community and the Wider Society, by Hooshmand Badee (2015). This research attempts to explore the extensive volume of Bahá’í writings on economics and systematize it in a fashion that is accessible to academia, and beneficial to the Bahá’ís and the wider society. Theses. [about]
- Inquiry on the Role of Religion in Wealth and Poverty, An, by Hooshmand Badee, in Lights of Irfan, 18 (2017). There are areas where religion has contributed to the debate on wealth creation and poverty eradication. Partnership of two disciplines — religion as a spiritual realm and economics as a social science — fosters human well-being. Published Articles. [about]
- True Foundation of All Economics, The, by Bahá'u'lláh and Abdu'l-Bahá (2000). Book-length compilation ordered by chapters covering 26 themes on the economy, welfare, development, women's employment, work ethics, morality, agriculture, extremes of wealth and poverty, profit-sharing, health and alcohol, consultation. Personal compilations. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")