Search for all author names:
"Ian C. Semple"
- Guardianship and the Universal House of Justice, The, by Ian C. Semple, in Lights of Irfan, Volume 9 (2008). Published Articles. [about]
- Indispensability of Consultation for Ordering Human Affairs, The, by Ian C. Semple, in Lights of Irfan, Volume 11 (2010). Published Articles. [about]
- Interpretation and the Guardianship, by Ian C. Semple, in Lights of Irfan, 6 (2005). Two versions of a talk presented at a seminar in Haifa, 1984, on differences between personal interpretation, authoritative interpretation, divinely guided legislation, and the role of the Guardian as interpreter Published Articles. [about]
- Knowledge and the Covenant of Bahá'u'lláh: Invited Commentary, by Ian C. Semple, in Bahá'í Studies Review, 9 (1999). Published Articles. [about]
- Obedience, by Ian C. Semple (1991). Obedience in relation to freedom of thought, and the importance of obedience both to the individual's spiritual development and to society as a whole. Notable Talks. [about]
- Towards a Spiritual Civilization, by Ian C. Semple, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 11:3-4 (2001). Three methods to achieve the spiritualization of humankind: perpetual striving to draw closer to God in mind, action and spirit; the fundamental work of teaching the Message and building the Administrative Order; and participation in humanitarian service. Essays and short articles. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")