Search for all author names:
"Ibrahim George Kheiralla"
- Behaism: In Reply to the Attack of Robert P. Richardson, by Ibrahim George Kheiralla, in The Open Court, 29:10 (1915). A defense of the Baha'i Faith, with reference to fulfilled prophecy. Followed by the journal's short response to Baha'i requests not to include advertisements for Kheiralla's book (which one is not named, could be O Christians). Not yet proofread. Essays and short articles. [about]
- Behá 'U'lláh (the glory of God), by Ibrahim George Kheiralla (1900). A lengthy proclamation of the new Manifestation, written in a theological, comparative, and historical approach. Books. [about]
- Tablet to Ibráhím George Kheiralla, by Abdu'l-Bahá (1900). Short two-paragraph tablet to, and prayer on behalf of, an individual believer (translated by the recipient himself). Provisional translations. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")