Search for all author names:
"Jan T. Jasion"
- Bábí and Bahá'í Bibliography from Gallica, A (2013). Entries from a downloadable digital library developed by the Bibliothèque nationale de France with any mention of the Faiths or relevant persons. The articles are mostly from France, from 1849 to 1943. Bibliographies. [about]
- George Ronald: A Bibliographic History, by Jan T. Jasion (2013). The history of George Ronald, the most prominent and prolific independent publisher of Baha'i books, as shown through a history of their catalogue 1943-2013. Bibliographies. [about]
- Lev Tolstoi and the Bábí and Bahá'í Religions: A Bibliography, by William P. Collins and Jan T. Jasion, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 3:3 (1991). Published Articles. [about]
- Polish Response to Soviet Anti-Bahá'í Polemics, The, by Jan T. Jasion, in Associate, 29 (1999). Response of non-Bahá'í scholars to Marxist-Leninist polemics and attacks on the Bahá'í Faith, in particular the attitude of Polish scholars writing between 1945 and 1988, while Poland was still a 'satellite' of the Soviet Union. Essays and short articles. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")