Search for all author names:
- Majestic Process, The: Cycles, Eras, Epochs and Stages (2004). A one page chart developed as a class handout on the "Majestic Process," the Ages and Epochs of the Faith. Visual Materials. [about]
- Maps and charts in Baha'i World volumes (2010). List of all inserts and maps included in volumes of the Bahá'í World books. Maps. [about]
- Maps of the regions of North America, by Ralph Stockman Tarr and Frank Morton McMurry, in Complete World Geography (1912). Maps of the five regions of North America as published in an American geography book in 1912 and known to have been read by 'Abdu'l-Bahá in Haifa/'Akka while writing Tablets of the Divine Plan.
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")