Search for all author names:
"John T. Dale"
- Becoming Physicians to the World: Transforming "Non-Involvement in Politics", by John T. Dale, in dialogue magazine, 2:2-3 (1988). Looking at this issue from the perspective of positive human rights and cross-cultural communication to devise a better message than "non-involvement" as the basis for Baha'i relations with the world around us, and recasting it as a message of unity. Essays and short articles. [about]
- Lidia Zamenhof, by John T. Dale (1996). Brief biography of the daughter of Ludwig Lazarus Zamenhof, the creator of Esperanto. Essays and short articles. [about]
- Semantics of World Government, The, by John T. Dale, in dialogue magazine, 1:3 (1986). The concept of "world federation" is tied in to a variety of semantic presumptions. The term "self-government" is less authoritarian and individualistic than the term "world government." Includes response by Leonard Godwin. Essays and short articles. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")