Search for all author names:
- "Easy Familiarity," Explanations of, by Ruhiyyih (Mary Maxwell) Khanum and Ann Boylan (1912). Statements on displays of affection (hugging and kissing) between members of the opposite sex. Also questions on assembly infallibility, and whether one with a minority opinion should vote against his conscience. Letters from the Guardian. [about]
- Scientific Approach to Moral Conduct, by John B. Cornell, in World Order, 12:8 (1946). Comparison of Baha'i teachings on sexual behavior with those presented by a then-current textbook, Personality and the Family (1935). Essays and short articles. [about]
- Six Lessons on Bahá'í Law: A Deepening Course for Bahá'ís (1974). Books. [about]
- Spiritual Assembly as Arbitrator, The, by John B. Cornell (1997). The function of Spiritual Assemblies in arbitrating disputes among Baha'is, and some historical insight into the development of Baha'i practice. Unpublished Articles. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")