Search for all author names:
- 'Abdu'l-Bahá 'Abbás, by Firuz Kazemzadeh, in The Bahá'í Encyclopedia (2009). On the eldest son and appointed successor of Bahá’u’lláh, the Center of His Covenant, and the Head of the Bahá’í Faith from 1892 to 1921, regarded, along with the Báb and Bahá’u’lláh, as one of the Central Figures of the Bahá’í Faith. Encyclopedia articles. [about]
- Abdu'l-Bahá in America, by Robert H. Stockman, and Abdu'l-Bahá's Journey West: The Course of Human Solidarity, ed. Negar Mottahedeh: Reviews, by Firuz Kazemzadeh, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 23:1-4 (2013). Book Reviews. [about]
- Bahá'í Faith, The: World Religious Statistics, by Firuz Kazemzadeh, in Britannica Book of the Year (1988). A reprint of the widely-circulated encyclopedia article showing the Baha'i Faith to be the world's second most wide-spread religion. Encyclopedia articles. [about]
- Bahá'í History, by Firuz Kazemzadeh. Significance of history to the study of the Baha'i Faith. Audio. [about]
- Bahá'ís in Iran, The: Twenty Years of Repression, by Firuz Kazemzadeh, in Social Research, 67:2 (2000). Overview of the modern persecution of Baha'is in Iran. Published Articles. [about]
- Five Books About 'Abdu'l-Baha: Review, by Kazem Kazemzadeh and Firuz Kazemzadeh, in World Order, 6:1 (1971). Brief reviews of books by Myron Phelps (1904), Howard Colby Ives (1962), Mirza Mahmud-i-Zarqani (1914), Habib Mu'ayyad (1961), and Yunis Khan-i-Afrukhtih (1952). Book Reviews. [about]
- Introduction to the Bahá'í Faith, by Firuz Kazemzadeh. Overview of the Faith, given at Stanford University. Audio. [about]
- Islamic Regime in Iran and the Bahá'í Faith, The, by Firuz Kazemzadeh (2005). Audio. [about]
- Preface, by Firuz Kazemzadeh, in The Promised Day is Come (1961). The original introduction for the book. In editions after 1967, this preface has been replaced by a statement written to the UN Special Committee on Palestine by the Guardian himself.
Book excerpts. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")