Search for all author names:
- Roman Catholic Priesthood and Bahá'í Administration, The, by Kevin Brogan, in Solas, 2 (2002). Helping Bahá’ís understand the theology and function of Roman Catholic Priesthood and helping Catholics understand how the elements of its priesthood (Leadership, Teaching, and Sacrament) are in many ways fulfilled in the Bahá’í Administration. Published Articles. [about]
- Spiritual Footprints in the Sands of Time, by Kevin Brogan, in Solas, 3 (2003). The covenantal relationship between God and humankind; the lives of the founders of Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Zoroastrianism, Hinduism, and Buddhism; the societies in which these religions developed; and some of their common features. Published Articles. [about]
- Theology of the Sacraments in the Roman Catholic Church, The, by Kevin Brogan, in Solas, 1 (2001). Helping Baha'is understand the Catholic church's historical perspectives and spiritual significance placed on sacraments, which are: Baptism, Penance, Confirmation, Eucharist (or Mass), Marriage, Holy Orders, and Sacrament of the Sick (“Extreme Unction"). Published Articles. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")