Search for all author names:
- Bahá'i: A Second Look, by Marcus Bach, in Christian Century, 74:15 (1957). Essays and short articles. [about]
- Baha'i Faith, The, by Marcus Bach, in They Have Found a Faith, Chapter 7 (1946). An outsider's view of the Baha'i community from a "faith-based" perspective. Book excerpts. [about]
- Shoghi Effendi, by Marcus Bach, in The Circle of Faith, Chapter 3 (1957). Dr. Bach set out to meet the five people of his time whom he felt best exemplified the teachings of Jesus Christ. He travelled the world to pursue this aim, interviewing Helen Keller, Pope Pius XII, Albert Schweitzer, Therese Neumann, and Shoghi Effendi. Pilgrims' notes. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")