Search for all author names:
- Conversations with Shoghi Effendi, by May Maxwell (1924). A set of informal notes taken by Maxwell at Haifa in 1924, and "reproduced for the information of the Baha'i friends with the permission of the National Spiritual Assembly." Pilgrims' notes. [about]
- Early Pilgrimage, An, by May Maxwell (1917). Notes from an 1898 pilgrimage by the mother of Ruhiyyih Khanum, published in 1917 and reprinted in 1953. Books. [about]
- Haifa Notes of Shoghi Effendi's Word: Volumes 1 and 2, by May Maxwell and Ruhiyyih (Mary Maxwell) Khanum (1937). Transcriptions of talks given by Shoghi Effendi by May Maxwell and Ruhiyyih Khanum, taken during their pilgrimage in 1937. Pilgrims' notes. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")