Search for all author names:
- Bahá'í Health Initiatives in Iran: A preliminary survey, by Seena B. Fazel and Minou Foadi, in The Bahá'ís of Iran: Socio-historical Studies, ed. Dominic Parviz Brookshaw & Seena B. Fazel (2008). Baha'i-related initiatives in Iran in the 19th-20th centuries: Baha'is made important contributions to public health such as introducing showers in public baths, school vaccinations, women's health, and privately-financed clinics open to all Iranians. Published Articles. [about]
- Nabil-i Akbar, by Minou Foadi, in Encyclopaedia Iranica (2005). Brief excerpt, with link to article offsite. Encyclopedia articles. [about]
- Qá'ení, Shaikh Mohammad-ʿAli, by Minou Foadi, in Encyclopaedia Iranica (2005). Brief excerpt, with link to article offsite. Encyclopedia articles. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")