Search for all author names:
- Bahá'í Critique of Human Rights, A: State Sovereignty as Smokescreen or Necessary Partner in Securing Human Rights?, by Nazila Ghanea-Hercock, in Bahá'í-Inspired Perspectives on Human Rights (2001). Published Articles. [about]
- Bahá'í Reflections on Defamation of Religion, by Nazila Ghanea-Hercock (2008). Freedom of expression vs. defamation of religion as they relate to international human rights. Audio. [about]
- Emergence: Dimensions of a New World Order, by Charles Lerche: Review, by Nazila Ghanea-Hercock, in Bahá'í Studies Review, 2:1 (1992). Book Reviews. [about]
- Review of secondary literature in English on recent persecutions of Bahá'ís in Iran, by Nazila Ghanea-Hercock, in Bahá'í Studies Review, 7 (1997). Issues of misinformation, perceived favoritism under the Shah's regime, charges of espionage, and theological conflicts with Islam as motives for the persecution of Baha'is. Published Articles. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")