Search for all author names:
- Bibliography of English-Language Works on the Bábí and Bahá'í Faiths 1844-1985, by William Collins: Review, by Roger Dahl, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 3:3 (1991). Book Reviews. [about]
- Searchable online catalogues for US National Bahá'í Library and Louhelen Library, by Roger M. Dahl and Lewis Walker (2014). Overview of and links to online catalogues for two American Baha'i archives. Archives. [about]
- Three Teaching Methods Used During North America's First Seven, by Roger M. Dahl, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 5:3 (1993). Published Articles. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")