Search for all author names:
"Samuel Graham Wilson"
- Bahaism: An Anti-Christian System, by Samuel Graham Wilson, in Bibliotheca Sacra, 72:285 (1915). A Christian missionary's perspective on the Baha'i Faith's claim to supersede Christianity. Published Articles. [about]
- Bahaism and Its Claims: A Study of the Religion Promulgated by Baha Ullah and Abdul Baha, by Samuel Graham Wilson (1970). A hostile and uninformed Christian missionary's overview of the Baha'i Faith from 1915; included here for historical interest. Books. [about]
- Mahdist Movements, by Samuel Graham Wilson, in Modern Movements among Moslems (1916). An unsympathetic Christian missionary's early history of the Faith. Published Articles. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")