Search for all author names:
- Exploration of the Ridvan 2010 Message, An, by Sana Rezai (2010). Six common elements of Plan letters by the Guardian and the Universal House of Justice (praise, analysis, directives, reminder of fundamentals, guidance, encouragement), statistically analyzed by word counts. Unpublished Articles. [about]
- Exploring a Framework for Moral Education: An Outline, by Sana Rezai (2012). Content outline of "Exploring a Framework for Moral Education: A framework for an evolving approach to moral education based on the concept of moral capabilities," by Paul Lample, Holly Hanson, and Lori Noguchi (Palabra, 1992). Study Guides. [about]
- Members of the Universal House of Justice 1963-2014 and Hands of the Cause: Timeline (2003). List of names and dates of all who served on the House of Justice or as Hands. Chronologies/genealogies. [about]
- Prosperity of Humankind: An Outline, by Sana Rezai (2012). Content outline of the document prepared by the Bahá'í International Community's Office of Public Information, released in January 1995 in preparation for the UN World Summit for Social Development in Copenhagen. Study Guides. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")