Search for all author names:
- Prophecy of Bahá'u'lláh, The: A Backward Bending Supply Curve Theorem, by Sathia Varqa (2006). The fates of some of the dictators to whom Bahá'u'lláh addressed his tablets, and the choices and constraints facing a political dictator in pursuing the objective of maximizing power. Unpublished Articles. [about]
- Why freedom matters: Adding spirituality to Amartya Sen's interpretation on freedom, by Sathia Varqa (2006). The aim of this paper is to argue why freedom matters to individual being. This is done with reference to the work of Amartya Sen, the 1998 Nobel Prize recipient for economics. Published Articles. [about]
- Why only Baha'is can contribute to the Baha'i funds: The political economy perspective, by Sathia Varqa (2006). An exploration of why only Baha'is have the right and privilege of giving to the Baha'i fund, demonstrated using the economic concept of rent. The comparison is extended to explain some of the motives of interest groups and political institutions in a dem Published Articles. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")