Search for all author names:
- Creative Word and the Meaning of Unity, The: An annotated survey of Bahá'u'lláh's Lawh-i-Ittihád (Tablet of Unity), by Shahrokh Monjazeb. On the contents of the Tablet of Unity and its relevance for the social life of humanity, including a provisional English translation from the earliest Persian/Arabic published source. Essays and short articles. [about]
- Sealed Words, The: A Brief Account of the Revelation of Bahá'u'lláh's Kitáb-i-Iqán, by Shahrokh Monjazeb (2005). Overview of the historical context of the Iqán, its themes, and the original manuscript. Essays and short articles. [about]
- Tablet of Shikkar Shikan Shavand, by Bahá'u'lláh. Provisional translations. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")