Search for all author names:
"Stephen R. Friberg"
- Evolution and Bahá'í Belief, by Keven Brown and Eberhard von Kitzing: Commentary, by Stephen R. Friberg, in Bahá'í Studies Review, 8 (1998). Commmentary on Keven Brown's "Are 'Abdu'l-Bahá's views on evolution original?" and Eberhard von Kitzing's "Is the Bahá'í view of evolution compatible with modern science?" Book Reviews. [about]
- On Postmodernism, by Stephen R. Friberg (1998). Essays and short articles. [about]
- Religion and Evolution Reconciled: 'Abdu'l-Bahá's Comments on Evolution, by Courosh Mehanian and Stephen R. Friberg, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 13:1-4 (2003). Published Articles. [about]
- Science and Technology, by Stephen R. Friberg, in Bahá'í Studies Review, 8 (1998). Essay written as introduction to the Compilation on Science and Technology, both published in BSR 8. Essays and short articles. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")