Search for all author names:
- Kitáb-i-Aqdas (Most Holy Book): "Multilinear" Translation project and Glossary, by Bahá'u'lláh (1999). Side-by-side comparisons of the authorized translation with earlier translations of Anton Haddad and Earl Elder. Includes short glossary to the Aqdas. Provisional translations. [about]
- Kitáb-i-Aqdas Research Tools, by Various (2018). Links to six sites providing research materials for the Aqdas: translations, audio recitation, cross-references, and study guides. Research notes. [about]
- Persecutions of Babis in 1888-1891 at Isfahan and Yazd, by Various, in Materials for the Study of the Babi Religion (1918). Published Articles. [about]
- Persian Revolution of 1905-1909, The, by E. G. Browne: Reviews, by Various (1996). Three reviews, published in CIRA Bulletin, International Journal of Middle Eastern Studies, and Journal of Islamic Studies. Book Reviews. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")