2. Association for Baha'i Studies, (Ottowa, Ont.). Association d'Etudes Baha'i es/Association for Baha'i Studies. Ottowa, Ont.: Association for Baha'i Studies, n.d. .Outline of an international association, originally formed as the Canadian Association for Baha'i StudiesCollins 7.75
3. Centers of Baha'i Learning. US PT list
4. International [Baha'i] Teaching Centre. Baha'i Scholarship. Auckland, N. Z.: National Spiritual Assembly of the Baha'is of New Zealand, 1985.Collins 7.1291
5. Lederer, G. "'Goldziher's "Baha'i Correspondence"." The Arabist, Budapest Studies in Arabic 1 (Budapest, Eotvos Lorand University) (1988): 103-19. Ignaz Goldziher (1850-1921) was an eminent Hungarian orientalist and Islamicist who made passing references to Babism and Baha'ism in his work, but was in no sense a specialist in the field.
6. Momen, M. "'Scholarship and the Baha'i Community'." The Journal of Baha'i Studies (Ottowa, Ont.) 1 (1 1988-89):
7. Momen, Moojan (ed.). Studies in Honor of the Late Hasan M. Balyuzi. Studies in the Babi and Baha'i Religions vol. 5, Los Angeles: Kalimat Press, Contents: M. Momen, 'Hasan M. Balyuzi (1908-1980): A Bio-Bibliographical Sketch'; B. Todd Lawson, 'The Terms "Remembrance" (dhikr) and "Gate" (bab) in the Bab's Commentary on the Sura of Joseph'; Stephen N. Lambden, 'The Sinaitic Mysteries: Notes on the Moses/Sinai Motifs in Babi and Baha'i Scripture'; Moojan Momen, 'Relativism: A Basis for Baha'i Metaphysics'; Phillip R. Smith, 'What Was a Baha'i ? Concerns of British Baha'i s, 1900-1920'; Loni Bramson-Lerche, 'Some Aspects of the Establishment of the Guardianship'
8. Rost, Harry. (I969). The Possible Nature and Establishment of Baha'f Universities and Col-, University of South Dakota. 423 p. leges Based Upon a Study of Baha'i Literature. Ph.D., and within the limitations of the Baha'i literature available 'The basic purpose of this study was to attempt to clarify, the possible nature of Baha'i colleges and universities and the means by which such institutions would be established . . .' [Abstract]. :I3.53.
9. Smith, Peter. "'Baha'i Studies, University of Lancaster, 7-8 April 1979'." Bulletin of the British Society for Middle Eastern Studies (Oxford) 6 (2 1979): 119-23.11.942 Report on a conference held at Lancaster university in 1979.
10. Smith, Peter. "'Motif Research: Peter Berger and the Baha'i Faith'." Religion (London) 8 (2 Autumn 1978): 210-34.11.943 A study of the doctoral work of leading sociologist Peter Berger (see item xx).
11. Studies, West African Centre for Baha'i and Nigeria). (Lagos. The West African Centre for Baha'i Studies = Le Centre d'Afrique Occidentale pour les Etudes Bahaies. Lagos: National Spiritual Assembly of the Baha'is of Nigeria, . n.d. [I985].7.2689a.
12. Zhukovskii, Valentin A. "'Rossiyskii Imperatorskii Konsul F. A. Bakulin v istorii izucheniya babizma' [The Imperial Russian Consul F. A. Bakulin in the history of the study of Babism]." Zapiski Vostochnago Otdeleniya Imperatorskago Russkago Arkheologicheskago Obshestva (St. Petersburg) 24 (1916): 33-90.For some details of Bakulin, see Momen, The Babi and Baha'i Religions (p. 43)