2. The Baha'i Faith and the Arts. Reprinted n.d.  ed., Paddington, N.S.W.: National Spiritual Assembly of the Baha'is of Australia, n.d. [196-]. Collins 7.203.
3. Fitzgerald, Michael (ed.). The Creative Circle: Art, Literature and Music in Baha'i Perspective. Los Angeles: Kalimat Press, List contributions c/r music, literature.
4. Gemmell, Jennifer Kay. (1985). 'Pure Souls in the Siyah Chal'. M.A., University of Tulsa. 3 p., 10 slides. Art thesis consisting of paintings (of which slides were made) and a brief written explanation.
5. Malner, Dale Richard. 'An Aesthetic Response in the Baha'i Revelation', M.F.A thesis, University of Notre Dame, 1985, iii, 53 leaves.
6. Mann, Fritz. Celtic Departure, 1912: A New Fine Art Print by Fritz A. Mann. Colorado Springs, Colo.: Globetown Art Communications, 1985.  p~. 1985
7. Nakhjavani, Bahiyyih, et. al. Artist, Seeker ano Seer (Bahiyyih Nakhjavani). The Heroic Soul and the Ordinary Self (Geoffrey Nash). A Calico Courage (Roger White). The Effect of Revelation on Artistic Expression (Otto Donald Rogers). Ottawa, Ont.: Association for Baha'i Studies, I982. 59 p. (Baha'i Studies; V.10). 1982.7.1619. (This is how entry appears in Collins)
8. Thompson, Juliet. "'Persian Reformer's View of Art'." Art World and Arts & Decoration 1 (Mar. 1917): 409, 412-14.11.1002.
9. Tuman, Ludwig. Mirror of the Divine: Art in the Baha'i Community, Oxford, George Ronald, 1993, x, 326 pp., ill.