1. "'The Bahai Movement'." The Inquirer and Christian Life (4588 7 June 1938): 275-6. Collins 11.116.
2. "'The Baha'i Dispensation: The Coming of the Son of Man'." The Super-Man 3 (5 June 1922): 62.Collins 11.83b.
3. "'Towards Spiritual Unity: An Interview with Abdul Baha: Dialogue Between Abbas Effendi and Rev. R. J. Campbell, M.A.'." The Christian Commonwealth (London) 31 (1561 Sept. 13, 1911): 849-50.11.1012.
4. ???? Baha'u'llah and the Holy Bible. Kingston, Jamaica: ????
5. ???? Understanding the Bible. Kingston, Jamaica: ?????
6. ?????? Christ's Fulfillment of Old Testament Prophecies. 13. Roswell, NM: Mother Baha'i Council of the United States, 1979. A publication of the Orthodox Baha'i Faith (Remeyites).
7. Assad'Ullah, Mirza. Explanations Concerning Sacred Mysteries. 159. Translated by Dr. Fareed. Chicago: Behais Supply and Publishing Board, 1902. Collins 7.70 Something on Assadullah Cover title: Sacred Mysteries.
8. Assad'Ullah, Mirza. Instructions Concerning Genesis and the Mystery of Baptism. 32. Translated by Alla [sic] Khuli [sic] Khan [i.e. Ali Kuli Khan]. n.p. [Chicago?]: n.d. [190-]-a. Collins 7.72.
9. Assad'Ullah, Mirza. The Mystery of Baptism. 4. n.p. [Chicago?]: n.d. [190-]-b.Collins 7.73.
10. Backwell, Richard. The Christianity of Jesus. Reprinted 1973, Peterhead, Scotland, Volturna Press; 1977, Hythe Kent, Volturna Press ed., 128. Portlaw, Ireland: Volturna Press, 1972. Collins 7.101-3. An intelligent presentation of what Jesus (as distinct from the Christian churches) may have taught, informed by Baha'i theory and culminating in the announcement of the Bab and Baha' Allah as the fulfillment of Gospel prophecies.
11. Baha'i References to Bible Verses. 24. n.p. [USA]: National [Baha'i] Reference Library Committee, n.d. [196-]. Collins 7.385.
12. Baha'i Teachings Concerning Christ. n.p. [USA]: Outline Bureau of the National [Baha'i] Teaching Committee, 1928-1929. Bjorling 217 Mimeographed.
13. Baha'u'llah and the Holy Bible. 31. Kingston, Jamaica: National Spiritual Assembly of the Baha'is of Jamaica, n.d. . Collins 7.498.
14. Beckwith, Francis J. (I984). Baha'ism: A Presentation and Critique of Its Theological Tenets and Apologetic Use of the Christian Scriptures. M.A., Simon Greenleaf School of Law. vii, 126 p. and The intent is to critique Baha'i missionary efforts among Christians from an evangelical viewpoint. The conclusions are based on a priori theological assumptions that the Baha'i religion is inferior. :13.10.
15. Bible Prophecies Fulfilled Today. 14. Roswell, NM: Mother Baha'i Council of the United States, 1979. A publication of the Orthodox Baha'i Faith (Remeyites). The text reiterates standard Baha'i arguments on the fulfilment of Biblical prophecy.
16. Bowes, Eric. Great Themes of Life. Reissued as The New Gospel (item x) ed., xii, 83. Wilmette, Ill.: Baha'i Publishing Trust, 1958.
17. Bowes, Eric. The Gospels and the Christs. Mona Vale, NSW: Australia Baha'i Publication, 1988.
18. Bowes, Eric. The New Gospel: Good News for Christians. Los Angeles: Kalimat Press, New edition of Great Themes of Life.
19. Brittingham, Isabella D. The Proof of the Manifestation of God in Baha'Ullah, from the Prophecies of Jesus Christ. 5 leaves. n.p. [U.S.A.]: Brittingham, 1904. Collins 7.586.
20. Brown, Vinson. The Incredible Paradox/La Nekredebla Paradokso. 64. Happy Camp: Naturegraph,
21. Brown, Vinson. Tracking the Glorious Lord. 128. Happy Camp, Cal.: Naturegraph, On science and religion and Biblical prophecy.
22. Cali, Grace. "'Paul Tillich's Concept of Revelation in Relation to the Baha'i Faith'." The Journal of Faith and Thought 3 (2 Fall 1985): 3-11.Collins 11.245.
23. Campbell, E.S. The Books of God Are Open. 1953, 24 pp. ed., 13 leaves. Wilmette, Ill.: Baha'i Publishing Committee, 1950. Collins 7.609-10.
24. Chase, Thornton. Before Abraham Was I Am. Reissued n.d. [1912?], n.p. [British Isles?], 12 pp. as Extract from a Letter ; and n.d. [195-?], Toronto, Ont., Baha'i Publishing Committee, 10 pp., as The Reality of the Return of Christ ed., 16. Chicago: Bahai Publishing Society, 1902 [i.e. 1903]. Collins 7.631, 631a, 632.
25. Cheney, Elizabeth H. Prophecy Fulfilled. Numerous reprints: after 1955 by Baha'i Publishing Trust (21, 22, and 23 pp.); reprinted n.d. [1978?], n.p. [Rarotonga, Cook Islands], [National (Baha'i) Teaching Committee of the Cook Islands, 11 pp. ed., 32. Wilmette, Ill.: Baha'i Publishing Committee, 1944.Collins 7.637-9.
26. Collins, William P. "'Thoughts on the Mormon Scriptures: An Outsider's View of the Inspiration of Joseph Smith'." Dialogue: A Journal of Mormon Thought 15 (3 Autumn 1982): 49-59. Collins 11.282.
27. Cowan, Frances. Headlines and prophecies. Oxford: George Ronald, 1990.
28. Crist, Mrs Gene. Prophecy.  leaves. n.p. [Wilmette, Ill.]: [Baha'i National Reference Library Committee?], n.d. [196-?].Collins 7.779.
29. Crist, Mrs Gene. The Return of Christ. 9 leaves. n.p. [U.S.A.]: n.d. [196-?]. Collins 7.780.
30. Dealy, Paul Kingston. The Dawn of Knowledge and the Most Great Peace. 2nd. ed., n.d. [between 1903 and 1908], n.p. [New York?], [Bahai Board of Counsel?], iv, 58 pp.; 3rd. ed., 1908, Chicago, Bahai Publishing Society, 60 pp. ed., 40. New York: Bahai Board of Counsel, 1903. Collins 7.804. An introduction to Baha'ism in relation to biblical prophecy.
31. Dodge, Arthur Pillsbury. Whence? Why? Whither? Man! Things! Other Things! 269. Westwood, Mass.: The Ariel Press, G. E. Littlefield, 1907.Collins 7.821.
32. Edwards, John. Christ Has Returned. . Arfon, Wales: Audio Visual Centre of the Spiritual Assembly of the Baha'is of Arfon, n.d. [1983?]. Collins 7.838.
33. Edwards, John. Seek and Ye Shall Find: A Baha'i View of the Return of Christ. . Poole, England: Spiritual Assembly of the Baha'is of Poole, n.d. [1980?]. Collins 7.839.
34. Egea Martinez, Emilio. La Gran promesa (The great promise). Reissued, 1972, Tarrasa, Editorial Baha'i de Espana, 129 pp. ed., 88. [Madrid]: National Spiritual Assembly of the Baha'is of Spain, 125 B.E./1968-69.
35. Entzminger, Albert P. The Manifestation. Reprinted c. 1937, Wilmette, Ill., Baha'i Publishing Committee; reissued as Manifestation, Not Incarnation: The Reality of Christ, 1968, Wilmette, Ill., Baha'i Publishing Trust, 21 pp; 1974, 19 pp.; reissued as The Reality of Christ, n.d. , Wilmette, Ill., Baha'i Publishing Trust, 19 pp. ed., 32. New York: Baha'i Publishing Committee, 1937.Collins 7.847-50.
36. Erlandson, Seth. "'How Baha'i Interprets the Bible and the Last Times'." The Discerner 10 (12 Oct./Dec. 1982): 10-12.Collins 11.373/Bjorling 835.
37. Finke, Olga. The Chief Shepherd. 92. Lakemont, Ga.: Tarnhelm Press, 1973. Collins 7.967 Discusses the fulfillment of Christian prophecy in the appearance of Baha' Allah.
38. Food for Thinking Christians. 11. Washington, D.C.: Bahai Assembly [of Washington], n.d. [191-].Collins 7.980.
39. Further references. "Lorri MacGregor, The BF & Christianity, Collins 7.1482 parts 3 and 4." :
40. Gordon, T. Crouther. "'Bahaism and Christianity'." Expository Times (Apr. 1927): 325-28.Collins 11.439.
41. Hall, E.T. Meditations of a Bahai Christian. Manchester, U.K.: C. E. Bennet and Company, 1912. Collins 7.1124.
42. Hanna, Nabil. Bible Proofs: A Fireside Aid for Teaching Christians. Los Angeles: Kalimat Press, 1988, xii, 161 pp. c/r prozelytization
43. Harris, W. Hooper. Lessons on the Beha Revelation. 67. Bayonne, N.J.: Charles E. Sprague, n.d. . Collins 7.1136. An early introductory book using material from Christian prophecy.
44. Have They Been Fulfilled? . New York: David, n.d. [190-]-a.Collins 7.1145.
45. Heard, Geoffrey N. The Kingdom Comes. 19. Lae, Papua New Guinea: National Spiritual Assembly of the Baha'is of Papua New Guinea, n.d. [1975?].Collins 7.1152.
46. Hebrew Assembly of Bahais. Translation of a Letter Written by the Hebrew Assembly of Bahais in Tehran, Persia to the House of Spirituality, Chicago, Ill. for the Perusal of All American Friends. Also published as 'Translation of a Letter from Israelitish Assembly of Baha'is of Tihran, Persia', The Baha'i World, vol. 2 (1928), pp. 275-279, and in later eds. ed., . New York: Bahai Board of Counsel, n.d. [1904?].Collins 7.1154 The 'Hebrew Assembly' was a separate body made up of Jewish converts. This letter deals mainly with Biblical prophecy foretelling the advent of the Baha'i religion.
47. Herrick, Elizabeth. "'The Bahai Dispensation and the Coming of the Kingdom of God'." The Super-Man 3 (3 Apr. 1922): 31-32.Collins 11.485
48. Kahn, Sandra Santolucito. (1977). Encounter of Two Myths: Baha'i and Christian in the Rural American South - A Study in Transmythicization. Ph.D., University of California at Santa Barbara. 465 p. and Pannikar's term referring to the meeting of two "myths" The problem addressed is that of ' "transmythicization", resulting in a third, new myth. The two myths in this case are the Baha'i and Southern Christian myths'. 1Abstractl. :13.33.
49. Kern, Margaret. The Rustle of His Robe: A Vision of the New Day. 94. Akron, Ohio: Sun Publishing Co., 1901.Collins 7.1361.
50. Lane, Byron S. A Key to the Important Things in the Bible. 87. Kenosha, Wis.: B. S. Lane, 1900. Collins 7.1380.
51. Letters to Christians. 15. Toronto, Ont.: Baha'i Publishing Committee, n.d. [between 1957 and 1963].Collins 7.1397.
52. Mash, S. David (1985). An Examination of Baha'i Christology. M.Th., Dallas Theological Seminary. 100 p. and 'Examines the teachings of the Baha'i religion with respect to the person and work of Jesus Christ for the purpose of appraising Baha'i Christology according to the criteria of. 13.40.
53. Mehrabkhani, R. Las Noches naviden~as. Reissued as Noches naviden~as, 1969, Madrid, Editorial Baha'i, 126 pp.; 2nd. ed., 1971, Madrid, Tarrasa, Editorial Baha'i ed., 18, 28. [Madrid]: National Spiritual Assembly of the Baha'is of Spain, n.d. [196-].
54. Miller, William McElwee. "Review of Vail, The Glorious Kingdom of the Father Foretold (item xxx)." The Moslem World 31 (1 Jan. 1941): 90-91.Collins 7.2646.
55. Moffett, Ruth. New Keys to the Book of Revelation. 2nd. ed., 1980, xxi, 199 pp. ed., 199. New Delhi: Baha'i Publishing Trust, 1977.Collins 7.1578.
56. Morris, Bruce B. 'A Comparative Study of Certain Doctrinal Beliefs of the Baha'i Faith and Lutheran Christianity', M. Div. thesis, 1981, Concordia Theological Seminary, 76 leaves.
57. National Spiritual Assembly of the Baha'is of Australia, National Teaching Committee. The Baha'i Faith and Christendom. 7. n.p. [Sydney]: National Teaching Committee of the Baha'is of Australia, 1963.Collins 7.1646.
58. National Spiritual Assembly of the Baha'is of the United States. Baha'i Literature for More Effective Teaching Among Christians. . n.p. [Wilmette, Ill.]: National Spiritual Assembly of the Baha'is of the United States, 1957. Collins 7.1850.
59. National Spiritual Assembly of the Baha'is of the United States. The Baha'i Revelation and Christendom. . Wilmette, Ill.: National Spiritual Assembly of the Baha'is of the United States, 1959. Collins 7.1853.
60. National Spiritual Assembly of the Baha'is of the Virgin Islands. The Wine of Astonishment: A Study Course on Christian Doctrines. 12 leaves. n.p. [Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands]: National Spiritual Assembly of the Baha'is of the Virgin Islands, n.d. . Collins 7.1987.
61. Outline Bureau of the [US] National Baha'i Teaching Committee. Outlines of Study of Christ. [USA]: Listed BW IV, p. 291.
62. Pellegrino, R. A. Baha'u'llah and the Holy Bible. 13. End Times/Open Book; Series 1, St. Vincent: National Spiritual Assembly of the Baha'i's [sic] of St. Vincent and the Grenadines, n.d. . Collins 7.2105.
63. Penfold, Saxby Vouler. Mrs Eddy's Successor: An Analysis of the Causes of the Discovery of Christian Science with an Authentic Forecast of the Future of the Christian Science Movement. 17. New Canaan, Conn.: New Canaan Publications, 1938. Collins 7.2106 The author sees Christian Science fulfilled in Baha'ism.
64. Power to Renew the World: A Challenge to Christians. 24. Wilmette, Ill.: Baha'i Publishing Trust, 1965. Collins 7.2136.
65. Prophecies, Signs of the Coming of the 'Son of Man'. 4. New York: David, n.d. [190-]-b. Collins 7.2159.
66. Return of Christ, The. 23. Suva, Fiji: Baha'i Publishing Trust, 1978. Collins 7.2280.
67. Riggs, Robert F. The Apocalypse Unsealed. xvi, 312. New York: Philosophical Library, 1981. Collins 7.2293 A study of the Book of Revelation as prophetic of Baha'ism, with contributions from a variety of occult disciplines.
68. Sacy, Gabriel. Du Re'gne de Dieu et de le'Agneau connu sous le nom de Babysme [Concerning the reign of God and the Lamb, known under the name of Babism]. 35. Cairo: Sacy, June 12 1902. An interpretation of Biblical prophecies, chiefly from Daniel and Revelation, in support of the claims of Babism and Baha'ism. The author, a Syrian Christian, died not long after, on 21 March 1903. For some details, see Browne, Materials (section x, item x), pp. 185-6.
69. Savitt, George. The Bible Revisited: Collected Essays. Happy Camp, CA.: Naturegraph Press, 1990, 199 pp. Made up of pieces originally published in the Miami Times.
70. Schaefer, Jur. U. Die Baha'i Religion im Spiegel Christlicher Betrachtung [The Baha'i religion in the mirror of Christian contemplation]. Mimeograph ed., [Germany]: [before 1954].BW XIII, p. 1071.
71. Sears, William. Prince of Peace. 336. New Delhi: Baha'i Publshing Trust, 1987 (?). Mainly on the prophecy of Isaiah supposedly concerning the birth of Christ.
72. Sears, William. Study Course on Prophecies Fulfilled by the Coming of Baha'u'llah. Palm Springs, Calif.: Sears, 1971. Script to accompany tape recordings. 1971.7.2372.
73. Sears, William. The Wine of Astonishment. Numerous reprints ed., 194. London (later, Oxford): George Ronald, 1963. Collins 7.2376 A popular exposition of the Baha'i interpretation of Christian doctrines such as the Trinity, resurrection, baptism, etc.
74. Sears, William. Thief in the Night. Several reprints; Reissued 1976, Oxford, George Ronald; 1st. hardback ed. 1980 ed., xiv, 304. Talisman Books No.5, London: George Ronald, 1961. Collins 7.2373-5 A very popular exposition of the fulfilment of (mainly) Biblical prophecy in the advents of the Bab and Baha' Allah.
75. Sharpe, G. Coverdale. "'The Bahai Movement -- Where Unitarians Are at One with It: For a Better Understanding'." Inquirer & Christian Life (4584 May 10, 1930): 222-23.Collins 11.912a.
76. Some Notes on Baha'i Proofs Based on the Bible. Reprinted 1963, Kampala, Uganda, Baha'i Publishing Trust of the Baha'is of Central and East Africa, 16 pp; 1966, Baha'i Publishing Trust of Uganda and Central Africa; n.d. [1977?], Bangalore, India, Baha'i Centre, 47 pp. ed., 12. n.p.: n.d. [196-?].Collins 7.2436-39.
77. Sours, Michael W. A Study of Baha'u'llah's Tablet to the Christians. Oxford: Oneworld Publications, c/r commentaries
78. Sours, Michael W. The Prophecies of Jesus. Oxford: Oneworld Publications,
79. Sours, Michael W. Understanding Christian Beliefs: Preparing for a Baha'i/Christian Dialogue. Vol. 2. Oxford: Oneworld Publications, Vol. 1 as 'Understanding Biblical Evidence'.
80. Sours, Michael W. Understanding Christian Evidence: Preparing for a Baha'i/Christian Dialogue. Vol. 1. Oxford: Oneworld Publications, Vol. 2 as 'Understanding Christian Beliefs'.
81. Stephens, Kenneth D. So Great a Cause. Naturegraph.
82. Stephens, Kenneth D. So Great a Cause: A Surprising New Look at the Latter Day Saints. 215. Healdsburg, Calif.: Naturegraph Publishers, 1973. Collins 7.2475 The author argues for Baha'ism as the fulfillment of Mormon prophecy, supported by Biblical and Mormon texts.
83. Stockman, Robert H. 'The Baha'i Faith and American Protestantism', Th.D., Harvard, 1990, 306 leaves.
84. Taherzadeh, Habib. The Coming of the Lord. 26. Porto Alegre, Brazil: 1967. Collins 7.2526.
85. Tai-Seale, Thomas. Thy Kingdom Come. A Biblical Introduction to the Baha'i Faith. Los Angeles: Kalimat Press, 1993. A study of Biblical prophecy, intended to demonstrate that the Bible foretells the coming of Muhammad, the Bab, and Baha' Allah.
86. Townshend, George. Christ and Baha'u'llah. 1966, Wilmette, Ill.; rev. ed., 1966, London, George Ronald (Talisman Books 11); reprinted 1971, Oxford, George Ronald; rev. Talisman ed., 1976; rev. ed., 1977, Oxford, George Ronald; reprinted 134 B.E. [1977-78], n.p. [Missoula, Mont.]. This Stone with Seven Eyes ed., 116. London: George Ronald, 1957. Collins 7.2571-77 An important presentation of this topic by a former Church of Ireland canon.
87. Townshend, George. Questions About the Second Coming Asked by Baha'is of Kampala, Uganda, Africa: Answers by George Townshend. 10. Wilmette, Ill.: Baha'i Publishing Committee, 1953.C.7.2599.
88. Townshend, George. Questions and Answers on Christian Subjects. New York: Baha'i Publishing Committee, 1953. Bjorling 437.
89. Townshend, George. The Heart of the Gospel: Being a Restatement of the Teaching of the Bible in Terms of Modern Thought and Modern Needs. 1940, New York, Baha'i Publishing Committee, vii, 184 pp.; rev. ed. as The Heart of the Gospel: or, The Bible and the Baha'i Faith, 1951, Oxford, George Ronald, 164 pp; 1955, London/Cardiff, George Ronald; 1960, London, George Ronald (Talisman Books 2), 158 pp.; 1972, Oxford, George Ronald, [ix], 150 pp.; 1972, Wilmette, Ill., Baha'i Publishing Trust ed., 188. London: Lindsay Drummond, 1939. Collins 7.2579-85 An intelligent and literate approach to the issue of how modern Christians ought to understand the role of Christ, based on Baha'i doctrine, but making little direct reference to Baha'ism.
90. Townshend, George. The Old Churches and the New World-Faith. 19. London: National Spiritual Assembly of the Baha'is of the British Isles, n.d. [1949?]. Collins 7.2591 Originally written as a letter to Christian clergy from the author, after the abandonment of his orders in the Church of Ireland.
91. Vail, Virgie V. The Glorious Kingdom of the Father Foretold. xii, 262. New York: Baha'i Publishing Committee, 1940.Collins 7.2646 The fulfilment of Biblical prophecy in Baha'ism.
92. Walker, John W. "'Epilogue Page'." Newcastle College Advanced Education (Nov. 1984): Collins 11.1058.