1. Addenda to Statistical Information Published by the Hands of the Cause in the Holy Land.... See under Hands. n.d. .
2. Further references. "US Bureau of the Census reports (Collins 7.2625-6) House of Worship Statistics (Collins 7.1236a)." :
3. Hands of the Cause Living in the Holy Land. Countries Opened to the Faith of Baha'u'llah, 1844-1964, and Supplemental Accomplishments. 8. Haifa: 1963. Bjorling 511 c/r Hands.
4. Hands of the Cause of God Residing in the Holy Land. The Baha'i Faith, 1844-1963: Information Statistical and Comparative. 128. Haifa, Israel: Hands of the Cause of God Residing in the Holy Land, 1963. Collins 7.1129 A continuation of Shoghi Effendi's earlier statistical compilations (items xxxx) c/r Hands.
5. Smith, Peter. "'A Note on Babi and Baha'i Numbers in Iran'." Iranian Studies (Cambridge, Mass.) 17 (2-3 Spring-Summer 1984): 295-301.11.944 The first proper attempt to arrive at accurate figures for the numbers of Babis and Baha'is in Iran.