Search found 193 matches

by Hasan
Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:50 pm
Forum: Discussion
Topic: A prophet may come before the end of a thousand years
Replies: 67
Views: 75930

Hasan, thank you. Good to see some Baha'is are true to their faith. The true Baha'i only needs the Writings and no other outside "opinions." May we be protected against mischief of all sorts. —Warrior 8) Warrior, I am glad to hear this, and know that there are firm bahá’ís around the world. Yeah, i...
by Hasan
Thu Dec 15, 2005 2:32 pm
Forum: Discussion
Topic: A prophet may come before the end of a thousand years
Replies: 67
Views: 75930

Re: Open minded

Just like to say that I have thought about this matter in the past in the light of my understanding of the Divine Scriptures and come to the essentially the same conclusion as Farid. Ultimately it's a question of accepting the fact that God doeth whatsoever He pleaseth. The reaction in this forum b...
by Hasan
Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:58 pm
Forum: Discussion
Topic: Infallibility of the House (was partly in another topic)
Replies: 22
Views: 25955

what... no "cheers" or "regards" this time? he he he :badgrin: :roll: I forget it! i don't think the UHJ will ever do anything that is not perfect—no matter what—because they are guided by God Himself. Yet, it is a possibility if infallibility has not been assured outside legislative sphere, but, s...
by Hasan
Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:57 pm
Forum: Discussion
Topic: Infallibility of the House (was partly in another topic)
Replies: 22
Views: 25955

what... no "cheers" or "regards" this time? he he he :badgrin: :roll: I forget it! what... no "cheers" or "regards" this time? he he he :badgrin: i don't think the UHJ will ever do anything that is not perfect—no matter what—because they are guided by God Himself.[/quote] Yet, it is a possibility i...
by Hasan
Wed Dec 14, 2005 12:04 am
Forum: Discussion
Topic: Infallibility of the House (was partly in another topic)
Replies: 22
Views: 25955

Baha'i Warrior wrote:why, thank you Hasan man! :mrgreen:


If one believes in infallibility of the House (outside legislative function), so, here he can express his views and it will be interesting to dialogue about it. Thus, try to examine the reasons and try to get a wider knowledge on this matter.
by Hasan
Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:59 pm
Forum: Discussion
Topic: Infallibility of the House (was partly in another topic)
Replies: 22
Views: 25955

no, why did you make this topic? The UHJ is infallible, yes. did you want to discuss why it is infallible, etc.? i don't get it. perhaps you can be more clear as to what you want to discuss, unless you have nothing to discuss Ok warrior man, I want to discuss about conferred infallibility, especial...
by Hasan
Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:03 pm
Forum: Discussion
Topic: Infallibility of the House (was partly in another topic)
Replies: 22
Views: 25955

i know but what was the original point of this topic? You also wrote in the other topic: “so how about we stay on topic” So, I made this topic. What is the point, purpose, object, etc. of a topic???? Is it not to interchange ideas, to discuss, and finally try to learn about it, etc.? Your question ...
by Hasan
Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:10 pm
Forum: Discussion
Topic: Infallibility of the House (was partly in another topic)
Replies: 22
Views: 25955

hes just trying to show you that the pilgrims note he sited is backed by signed/sealed legislation so what's the point of this topic? i didnt see any questions addressed or anything This is the point: Pilgrim notes are secondary, only to give some relevance, bright and parallel support to the autho...
by Hasan
Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:27 pm
Forum: Discussion
Topic: Infallibility of the House (was partly in another topic)
Replies: 22
Views: 25955

Re: Infallibility of the House (was partly in another topic)

Bahai Warrior quotes the Master: "Thou has written concerning the pilgrims and pilgrims' notes. Any narrative that is not authenticated by a Text should not be trusted. Narratives, even if true, cause confusion. For the people of Baha, the Text, and only the Text, is authentic." (Abdu'l- Baha: from ...
by Hasan
Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:06 pm
Forum: Discussion
Topic: Picture of Bahá´u´lláh online. What does UHJ say about this?
Replies: 31
Views: 60065

dear warrior, the discussion on infallibility continues in this topic:
http://bahai-library.com/forum2/viewtopic.php?p=2890#2890
by Hasan
Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:04 pm
Forum: Discussion
Topic: Infallibility of the House (was partly in another topic)
Replies: 22
Views: 25955

Infallibility of the House (was partly in another topic)

This topic is vast, and the House has the final say. Dr. Momen writes that the Lesser Covenant “obliges individual Bahá'ís to accept the leadership of Bahá’u’lláh’s appointed successors and the administrative institutions of the Faith” and “refers to the agreement between a Manifestation of God and ...
by Hasan
Sat Dec 10, 2005 2:44 pm
Forum: Discussion
Topic: Picture of Bahá´u´lláh online. What does UHJ say about this?
Replies: 31
Views: 60065

My whole point was that you must obey the UHJ and that they will not say something wrong because in the first place they wouldnt even speak of things that didnt have to do with the Faith at all.) I see your point (obedience) - who is mine also, but the reason and the point we use are different. I t...
by Hasan
Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:32 pm
Forum: Discussion
Topic: Picture of Bahá´u´lláh online. What does UHJ say about this?
Replies: 31
Views: 60065

We should have respect for them because they are infallible (i.e. they make infallible decisions and whatever they say is pretty much whatever God says) Dear warrior, Is it strong to base your obedience on infallibility (in all they say) rather the authority Bahá'u'lláh gave to them? This could col...
by Hasan
Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:42 pm
Forum: Discussion
Topic: Picture of Bahá´u´lláh online. What does UHJ say about this?
Replies: 31
Views: 60065

Baha'i Warrior wrote: and that the UHJ is infallible in their decisions, then I don't see any reason why your "conscience" should conflict with that of the House, that is, if you are a true Baha'i.


it is not about infallibility, it is about respect, obedience is not about infallibility but also about respect.
by Hasan
Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:25 pm
Forum: Discussion
Topic: Imam Hussain
Replies: 6
Views: 11109

Re: Imam Hussain

not related directly to the issue, but: who is the ancestor of the Báb through Husayn? Was Zainu’l-Abidin?
by Hasan
Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:54 pm
Forum: Discussion
Topic: Shoghi Effendi's "Function of Sports in Life"@17yo
Replies: 9
Views: 14455

Thanks Bahá’í Warrior for initiating this topic. I took a look to the web site of American University of Beirut ( http://ddc.aub.edu.lb/projects/jafet/gazette/1913/ ) , but I could not locate the article “Function of Sports in Life” that I would really like to have, but anyway, I found other interes...
by Hasan
Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:26 pm
Forum: Discussion
Topic: Shoghi Effendi's "Function of Sports in Life"@17yo
Replies: 9
Views: 14455

Re: Shoghi Effendi's "Function of Sports in Life"@

Baha'i Warrior

It is very interesting, please: where do you get this information? could you post it all? for benefit of the library and all.
thanks
by Hasan
Sat Oct 29, 2005 4:44 pm
Forum: Discussion
Topic: Seal of Prophets
Replies: 32
Views: 40526

Thanks, Hossein, 'Abdu'l-Bahá says there is two kinds of Prophets. Question. -- How many kinds of Prophets are there? Answer. -- Universally, the Prophets are of two kinds. One are the independent Prophets Who are followed; the other kind are not independent and are themselves followers. The indepen...
by Hasan
Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:46 pm
Forum: Discussion
Topic: Seal of Prophets
Replies: 32
Views: 40526

Hi, With Muhammad the Prophetic circle (Adamic) culminates, I think this is one meaning of “Seal of Prophets”. Adan, (initiator of Adamic circle, 6000 years). Muhammad, (culminates Prophetic period). The Báb, (beginning of new Era, fulfillment Era), the Primal Point, the King of Prophets. Bahá’u’llá...
by Hasan
Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:57 pm
Forum: Discussion
Topic: Do Animals go to Heaven
Replies: 11
Views: 23444

why would a dog go to heaven? It is true, every material thing is composite, the soul is not material, so the soul is eternal, and it has beginning but not end. There are three clear Worlds: World of God World of Manifestations World of Human (contingent world) "Animal Spirit" is figurative, it ind...
by Hasan
Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:59 pm
Forum: Discussion
Topic: Do Animals go to Heaven
Replies: 11
Views: 23444

Re: [b]Do Animals go to heaven?[/b]

So, neither a plain "yes" nor an unfettered "no" gives an accurate answer to this question and providing such an explanation as I have above can be helpful in giving comfort and encouragement to those who have a deep affection for their best friends of the animal kingdom. Dear Daniel, What comfort ...
by Hasan
Tue Aug 30, 2005 12:26 am
Forum: Discussion
Topic: Reason for not teaching in Israel
Replies: 3
Views: 7486

Reason for not teaching in Israel

The Universal House says: "However, in keeping with a policy that has been strictly followed since the days of Bahá'u'lláh, Bahá'ís do not teach the Faith in Israel".
http://bahai-library.com/?file=uhj_teac ... srael.html

Does anyone know the reason of this policy?

Thanks,

Hasan
by Hasan
Tue Aug 16, 2005 12:42 am
Forum: Discussion
Topic: My bahai father molested me
Replies: 10
Views: 16054

Re: My bahai father molested me

As you said, the Bible states that blasphemy against the holy spirit is the only unforgivable sin. As Baha'is, we respect the Bible, however, in this Dispensation that is not an unforgivable sin. It is evident that the souls receive grace from the bounty of the Holy Spirit which appears in the Mani...
by Hasan
Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:35 pm
Forum: Discussion
Topic: UHJ Question
Replies: 11
Views: 15817

I am almost sure the reason is NOT about superiority/inferiority, but rather the (symbolic) role of men in Religion's history, primogeniture, Prophethood and Guardianship, this not determine a woman can do the job, because we see the excellent role of Bahiyyih Khanum at the supervision of the Faith ...
by Hasan
Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:16 pm
Forum: Discussion
Topic: a Bahai world beyond this one....
Replies: 9
Views: 12656

Re: and spiritual?

Can you explain what you mean when you say"both" telepathic and spiritual? There are these quotes of Lights of Guidance: 1735. Psychic Powers in Children -- Dangerous to Cultivate "What 'Abdu'l-Bahá always pointed out in this matter is that these psychic powers were not to be used in this world , a...
by Hasan
Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:35 am
Forum: Discussion
Topic: a Bahai world beyond this one....
Replies: 9
Views: 12656

Anyone know where else I can find articles and conversation of this sort?


"Raven" the conversation can be here! for example, it seems that the communication in the other world is both telepathic and spiritual.
by Hasan
Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:51 pm
Forum: Discussion
Topic: Kitáb-i-Badí' on-line
Replies: 5
Views: 9257

Kitáb-i-Badí' on-line

Hi folks!
I am interested in the Kitáb-i-Badí', anyone knows if there is an English or Spanish version on-line? thanks.
by Hasan
Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:41 pm
Forum: Discussion
Topic: prayer versus "writing"
Replies: 12
Views: 16418

brettz9 wrote:This is it...However, as you will see, it is only a pilgrim's note...


Thanks Brett, it is not offical but is helpful anyway. I can't locate this pilgrim note in bahai-library, where is it from? Thanks
by Hasan
Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:58 am
Forum: Discussion
Topic: corrections
Replies: 19
Views: 25527

Re: The Hour seems to be indicated in the noble Qur'an

Well done Majnun, it is Ok. Surely you saw this link http://bahai-library.com/uhj/beckwith.d ... phecy.html

I am interested to know what meaning you give to the year 1960 AD, this date is related to the Cause, when Mason Remey defected.

Thanks,

Hasan
by Hasan
Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:41 pm
Forum: Discussion
Topic: corrections
Replies: 19
Views: 25527

Re: We've got a good medicine

. I was acquainted to the number 2020 only last year, by our regional representative, in an election meeting. I then looked back at some research I made when I studied the Qur’an. 3 verses starts with the same sentence announcing the overture of the Bab and what is said in the verse. They are 9:33,...
by Hasan
Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:15 pm
Forum: Discussion
Topic: prayer versus "writing"
Replies: 12
Views: 16418

brettz9 wrote:...In fact, Shoghi Effendi as I recall spoke to the effect of the uselessness of just meditating for nothing...


Dear Brettz I am in another forum, we are talking about "meditation" right now, when the Guardian say that please?
Thanks,
Has
by Hasan
Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:52 am
Forum: Discussion
Topic: The Will and Testament
Replies: 4
Views: 8621

wow, thats pretty cool. hard to imagine such a responsibility at such a young age. thanks. Well, I don't think the Master project Shoghi Effendi (at age 5) as the Guardian of Bahá'í Faith, obviously He project he will be His successor but not at such age. It seems the three parts of the Testament w...
by Hasan
Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:12 pm
Forum: Discussion
Topic: The Will and Testament
Replies: 4
Views: 8621

Re: that's right

Yeah, the Guardian was designated by God, he is "the Sign of God" in earth.
by Hasan
Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:33 am
Forum: Discussion
Topic: killing for killing, branding the forehead of the thief ...
Replies: 20
Views: 24243

Thanks Brett, I know adultery comprehends married and unmarried persons, for both cases: What is the worst punishment? To pay “gold” or "the exposure of the offenders"? I think the second one. 7. God hath imposed a fine on every adulterer and adulteress, to be paid to the House of Justice # 49 Altho...
by Hasan
Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:29 am
Forum: Discussion
Topic: killing for killing, branding the forehead of the thief ...
Replies: 20
Views: 24243

Hasan, I'm the "guest" of the second post. It gives my name automatically when I post from work, but not from home, and I often let it slide. Oh, I Here's a bit of trouble-making over the Aqdas. Penalty for adultery is a fine of gold, "to be doubled with each offense." Now calculate how many acts o...
by Hasan
Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:30 am
Forum: Discussion
Topic: killing for killing, branding the forehead of the thief ...
Replies: 20
Views: 24243

Thank you all. Would you please also write your thoughts on the second case: branding the head of thief is useless, because of the option of plasitc surgery to the thief. Do you think of the purpose for this law as a condition which is not met today, making it possible for UHJ to abrogate it? Dear ...
by Hasan
Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:04 pm
Forum: Discussion
Topic: killing for killing, branding the forehead of the thief ...
Replies: 20
Views: 24243

To see a wide panorama about Bahá’í Law, download the article of Dr. Udo Schaefer, “An introduction to Bahá’í Law: Doctrinal foundations, Principles and Structures” at http://www.familieschaefer.de/articles_e1.htm
by Hasan
Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:45 pm
Forum: Discussion
Topic: killing for killing, branding the forehead of the thief ...
Replies: 20
Views: 24243

Yes, many people have this reaction to the Aqdas. Standard Baha'i reply is that the UHJ has not yet put them into effect, will determine when the time is right, blah blah blah, but this avoids the major issue--that a society based on the Aqdas would represent the very opposite of an advance in civi...
by Hasan
Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:00 am
Forum: Discussion
Topic: killing for killing, branding the forehead of the thief ...
Replies: 20
Views: 24243

Re: killing for killing, branding the forehead of the thief

...- if these laws are to be executed when a Bahai government or a world government forms, then doesn't this fact that Bahai laws are expected to be hold then contradict the fact that religion and state should be separate? in other words, how can this interference of religion laws in the public are...
by Hasan
Thu Jun 16, 2005 10:48 am
Forum: Discussion
Topic: a Bahai world beyond this one....
Replies: 9
Views: 12656

Re: a Bahai world beyond this one....

raven wrote:In my studies of the Bahai Faith I have come across references to "the next realm" that leave me less than satisfied. I would very much appreciate any thoughts on this subject that any of you might offer.
Blessings to all....


Dear "raven" could you specify what makes you "unsatisfied", thanks.
by Hasan
Thu Jun 16, 2005 10:40 am
Forum: Discussion
Topic: Apologies and International Relations
Replies: 15
Views: 17311

Thanks for answer Majnun :D
[/i]
by Hasan
Thu Jun 16, 2005 10:36 am
Forum: Discussion
Topic: Arabic / Persian question ("heart")
Replies: 3
Views: 7846

Something related:

The human body sometimes is used to symbolize spiritual or intellectual realities, for example the head could symbolize the reason ‘aql, the heart the inspiration ilham.

I am not sure if that are the exact Arabic words, since I do not master that wonderful language :?
by Hasan
Thu Jun 16, 2005 10:21 am
Forum: Discussion
Topic: Bloodline of The Bab
Replies: 11
Views: 14651

Dear Majnun, I really doubt I know more about Islam than you. It is a Shi'ah belief the 12th Imam Muhammad al-Mahdi not died but hide, the Bahá'ís says the holy Imam died in childhood in 260 AH (873 874 AD). As I know the four gates were real saint persons. This is an extract of Marzieh Gail, Six Le...
by Hasan
Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:15 pm
Forum: Discussion
Topic: Apologies and International Relations
Replies: 15
Views: 17311

Thanks Majnun, I agree that "tact" and also "caution" is needed to teach Muslims, but I also think Islam (Muslims) "had", "are" and will suffer more than Jews. Do you?
by Hasan
Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:57 pm
Forum: Discussion
Topic: Bloodline of The Bab
Replies: 11
Views: 14651

thanks, i know this but im wondering if theres a moer complete line. espessially after the 11th Imam Well, Keyvan I’ll try to explain what I know. One of the wives of Imam Husayn was Shahribanu (daughter of Yazdigird the last Sasaniyan King); the fruit of that union was ‘Ali, also called Zaynu'l-'A...
by Hasan
Wed Jun 15, 2005 3:29 pm
Forum: Discussion
Topic: Bloodline of The Bab
Replies: 11
Views: 14651

His Holiness Muhammad + Khadiyyih
|
|
Fatimih + Imam Ali Ibn Talib (1st Imam)
|
|
Imam Hasan (2nd Imam) ---- Imam Husayn (3rd Imam)
|
|
Descendants of Imam Husayn:

Fatimih Bagum + Mirza Muhammad Rida

|
|
Khadiyyih Bagum + His Holiness the Báb
|
|
Ahmad (died in childhood)
by Hasan
Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:29 am
Forum: Discussion
Topic: Obedience to government...?
Replies: 1
Views: 6405

Well, Dawud,I have little time and just remember this pilgrim note which answer some what you ask: In Persia the Baha'i Faith was born, in America the beginnings of Baha'i civilization. The beginnings of the Baha'i civilization is the Baha'i Administration. The Administration first and foremost is t...
by Hasan
Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:15 am
Forum: Discussion
Topic: Apologies and International Relations
Replies: 15
Views: 17311

Ok Majnun, thanks to express your feelings here.

About Islam suffer, I just quote a pilgrim note posted here:
http://bahai-library.com/?file=maxwell_ ... &chapter=1
by Hasan
Wed Jun 15, 2005 1:26 am
Forum: Discussion
Topic: Apologies and International Relations
Replies: 15
Views: 17311

WHAT ABOUT THE ATROCITIES PERPETRATED BY AMERICA IN IRAQ, THE BLESSED LAND?????? WELL I GUESS, THEY WILL SOON COME AND KISS THE VERY SOIL THEY HAVE SULLIED!!! Could be divine punishment? (quotes with emphasis) http://bahai-library.com/?file=maxwell_haifa_notes&chapter=1 Islam will greatly suffe...
by Hasan
Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:14 am
Forum: Discussion
Topic: Question about hair length?
Replies: 21
Views: 71672

I think no on has beofre mainly because it seems so trivial:) Dear Jasper, I don't think "trivial" is a good word, I prefer "is not the time" to promulgate on this issue, because God's laws in the Most Holy Book are not trivial. But it is important to me to stay within the writings as much as possi...
by Hasan
Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:15 am
Forum: Discussion
Topic: Question about hair length?
Replies: 21
Views: 71672

I'm curious, but not curious enough to take the time to pen a decent letter. Yeah, me too. But I think, long, decent and clean long hair is not a problem for now, does any man went to the World Centre with long hair and any House member told him "long hair is forbidden"? It seems the House has not ...
by Hasan
Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:52 am
Forum: Discussion
Topic: Question about hair length?
Replies: 21
Views: 71672

This topic is interesting; but the House has the final say. When I was 15 to 18 years old, my hair was longer than the level of my ears’ lobes and always remains clean! Many bahá'í people criticized me for that! (?), I respond, when is it specified? And, see Abdu'l-Bahá's long hair on His shoulders,...
by Hasan
Sat Jun 11, 2005 9:45 pm
Forum: Discussion
Topic: prayer versus "writing"
Replies: 12
Views: 16418

One thinking: Prayers require a special attitude (close eyes, concentration, respectful, detachment from material things, etc.).

When any reads the writings, is the same attitude needed? If yes, why yes? If not, why not?
Thanks
Has
by Hasan
Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:18 pm
Forum: Discussion
Topic: prayer versus "writing"
Replies: 12
Views: 16418

Re: prayer versus "writing"

I think Bahá'í Prayers are all prayers given by the Three Central Figures, and in less degree those of Shoghi Effendi. I think Shoghi Effendi, divide the "writings" or "Bahá'í Scriptures" in three categories: Writings, Meditations and Prayers. The Bahá'í Scripture is all the writings of the Three Ce...
by Hasan
Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:04 pm
Forum: Discussion
Topic: Progress in China
Replies: 14
Views: 16522

Thank Brett for clarification, I'd like to know in what countries the Bahá'í Administration is forbidden by the Government.

Could be these ones? thanks.

Iran
Indonesia
Saudi Arabia (and the whole peninsula)
North Korea
Israel (except the BWC)
Jordan
Syria
Libya?
by Hasan
Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:47 pm
Forum: Discussion
Topic: Organ Donation
Replies: 6
Views: 15083

majnun wrote:.
Did you make that link (in valley one) that you
have to deprogram family values that were inscribed
in you by ma and pa, and that you must nor please nor
displease anyone on Earth ?


Dear Majnun, Are you talking about the Four Valleys of Bahá'u'lláh?
by Hasan
Sat Jun 04, 2005 10:33 am
Forum: Discussion
Topic: Progress in China
Replies: 14
Views: 16522

not Cuba, :oops:
by Hasan
Sat Jun 04, 2005 9:53 am
Forum: Discussion
Topic: Progress in China
Replies: 14
Views: 16522

The Bahá'í Faith does not have any administration in China, so we cannot offer any information on the number of people who may have chosen to accept the Bahá'í Faith. Any foreign Bahá'í visiting China is not to proselytize. Bahá'ís are interested in rendering service in whatever country they reside...
by Hasan
Fri Jun 03, 2005 1:44 pm
Forum: About Baha'i Library
Topic: how to add book to this website
Replies: 7
Views: 36513

Yes, under "fair use" it's perfectly legal to share excerpts of up to a few pages at a time.


Do you mean also excerpts of George Ronald's books? I am asking again because I am also in a forum in Spanish, Can I translate two pages and publicate it?
Thanks :)
by Hasan
Thu Jun 02, 2005 9:36 pm
Forum: About Baha'i Library
Topic: how to add book to this website
Replies: 7
Views: 36513

I would love it if you could! But last time I asked, a few years ago, George Ronald declined permission for me to post this series. I'm not surprised, these remain popular books and are probably among their better-selling items. -Jonah Dear Jonah, What about extracts or quotations (one page or two ...
by Hasan
Thu Jun 02, 2005 7:39 pm
Forum: Discussion
Topic: Aghsan - Afnan family trees
Replies: 12
Views: 15508

Could anyone respond these questions? 1) Are the Afnán descendants from the maternal uncles of the Báb, or the paternal uncles or both? 2) Are the females called Afnán too, or just the males? 3) Are the Aghsán descendants of Bahá’u’lláh only or also of His brothers like Mirza Musa or Mirza Muhammad-...
by Hasan
Thu Jun 02, 2005 12:45 pm
Forum: Discussion
Topic: Organ Donation
Replies: 6
Views: 15083

Yes, we CAN donate organs, blood, etc. When I was a child, my father donated his blood to me, and some years ago, I donated my blood for him. But, please be sure is YOUR blood your patient receives, unfortunately my blood didn’t arrive to my father, rather infected blood of some insane person. But, ...
by Hasan
Thu Jun 02, 2005 12:30 pm
Forum: Discussion
Topic: A prophet may come before the end of a thousand years
Replies: 67
Views: 75930

Dear Keyvan, Even "for the good of the Cause" the House is not hiding, or occulting or "not telling" something; they "assure" us that "nothing whatsoever is being withheld from the friends" for "whatever reason". This quote is decisive, see the words "nothing whatsoever" and "whatever reason". It is...
by Hasan
Thu Jun 02, 2005 11:57 am
Forum: Discussion
Topic: Organ Donation
Replies: 6
Views: 15083

Yeah, a sect Jehovah's Witnesses, thier offical page is http://www.watchtower.org/ , they say: "For Bible-based reasons, Jehovah's Witnesses refuse blood transfusions" They interpret this quotes of the Bible: Leviticus 7:26, 27; 17:10-14; Deuteronomy 12:23-25; 15:23; Acts 15:20, 28, 29; 21:25. Also,...
by Hasan
Thu Jun 02, 2005 12:00 am
Forum: Discussion
Topic: A prophet may come before the end of a thousand years
Replies: 67
Views: 75930

Dear Keyvan, do you think the House is hiding relevant information when they say they are not? Before thinking that way, write the House. One person is this forum thinks is possible a Manifestation comes before 1,000 years (a “badaa” subject) in spite of the clear statement of Bahá’u’lláh and infall...
by Hasan
Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:25 pm
Forum: Discussion
Topic: A prophet may come before the end of a thousand years
Replies: 67
Views: 75930

Dear Keyvan, your conclusion is not convincing, you will need to answer these questions: Why Siyyid Kazim did not hide relevant information about the Qaim? Why he did the very contrary? These questions should puzzle you.
by Hasan
Wed Jun 01, 2005 10:47 pm
Forum: Discussion
Topic: A prophet may come before the end of a thousand years
Replies: 67
Views: 75930

There could be more information, if something isnt being revealed by the UHJ for the protection of the faith I agree completely. ...If there are signs they are too look for, someone can decorate themselves with that. But imsure there are things that even they dont know of. things that havent been r...
by Hasan
Wed Jun 01, 2005 10:03 am
Forum: Discussion
Topic: A prophet may come before the end of a thousand years
Replies: 67
Views: 75930

also i heard, but it could just be pure rumor that the UHJ has unrevealed writings. almost like time capsules to be read at some points later in the cycle and not before. perhaps there are writings for which they hold that are not to be revealed to us concerning specifics on the next Manifestation ...
by Hasan
Wed Jun 01, 2005 8:59 am
Forum: Discussion
Topic: The Two Stolen Cases of Baha'u'llah's Last Papers
Replies: 10
Views: 13109

Why do you think Muhammad 'Ali "stole" something? Where is this story coming from? When the ascension took place, 'Abdu'l-Bahá's grief knew no bounds. The shock He sustained as a result of this calamitous event was so intense that He found it difficult to describe. He says that in the morning, alon...
by Hasan
Tue May 31, 2005 11:43 pm
Forum: Discussion
Topic: A prophet may come before the end of a thousand years
Replies: 67
Views: 75930

and yes i agree He will show His respect to the UHJ of course. He will attempt to work with them. But if He is rejected then that is quite unfortunate and very possible, just as the leaders of religion of the past rejected Baha'u'llah. Yes, is possible because of the infallibility issue. I think we...

Go to advanced search