teaching the faith

All research or scholarship questions
FloresDeLaVida

teaching the faith

Postby FloresDeLaVida » Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:04 pm

teaching in 2008 has given rise to new challenges on whether serious introspection for
meeting head on the needs presented in this roll-up of a world order.
The Bahai Faith is the salvation and rock that will bind the wounds and longing for a faith
that will instill a new hope and purpose. A doctor needs to study and prepare in order
to heal and or cure the sick and dying, but this means using new scientific methods as needed
for the rise of more powerful illness that is now present, this holds true for mental as well as
physical conditions. The spiritual light of a human being is slowly becoming confused from
countless causes too much materialism, money, drugs, power, etc. etc.
This is but a very short introduction for presenting 2008 challenge for teaching. When presenting a plan for teaching
think, look for new ways to meet the challenges and deepen to prepare.
Think again, prayerfully! :-k :-k :-k

richard

Re: teaching the faith

Postby richard » Mon May 12, 2008 6:56 pm

Well Flores, i thought your comments were quite worthy of consideration, but alas, no takers. I am truly sorry you have received no other replies... Your spiritual sense seems good... God bless you and all your loved ones today, and forever... :smile: richard

FloresDeLaVida

Re: teaching the faith

Postby FloresDeLaVida » Wed May 21, 2008 9:18 pm

Thank you richard for your kind response. I really did not expect a response but when my next
comment appears there will be some I'm certain, this was just an opening of the door that hopefully
thoughtful ideas will develope in the heart towards understanding for so Great a Cause.
O:) O:) O:)

Return to “Discussion”