Good christian prophecy books youve come across

All research or scholarship questions
BritishBahai

Good christian prophecy books youve come across

Postby BritishBahai » Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:28 pm

Whats the best Christian prophecy book youve come across (besides Thief in the Night) ???
Ive heard Michael Sours is a good author. I remember flicking through one of his books and thinking to myself "wow" (I really liked his style of writing).

Trouble is, most Christian prophecy books all seem to say the same thing, more-or-less. I dont want to end up buying 5 books which are all very similar, coz ive spent a lot of money on books over the years (well worth it though, I guess :buch:).
Having said that, though, I dont mind buying a few books, as long as theyre good.
"I have desired only what Thou didst desire, and love only what Thou dost love"

AdibM

Re: Good christian prophecy books youve come across

Postby AdibM » Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:31 pm

Funny, my mom hates Sours' style of writing. :lol:

I Shall Come Again by Hushidar Motlagh is just wonderful. The style is almost casual and very accessible, but the words are filled with truth.
"To be a Bahá'í simply means to love all the world; to love humanity and try to serve it; to work for universal peace and universal brotherhood." -- `Abdu'l-Bahá

Sean H.

Re: Good christian prophecy books youve come across

Postby Sean H. » Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:33 pm

Preparing for Christ's New Name is a Good Book. It's not purely prophecy but covers a lot of the background of the problems the Jews had in Accepting Christ and can use that as a springboard to understanding why Christians might have a problem with understanding their own prophecies.

Return to “Discussion”