I love the show american idol

All research or scholarship questions
noblefuse

I love the show american idol

Postby noblefuse » Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:39 pm

noblefuse: i hope you dont mind me editing your original post to insert your youtube video here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5zQSxIIRbs
-BritishBahai
Thurs 13th Nov 08.

i love the show american idol
bless all the youths with a desire for entertainment-amazing to see so many young people come out and try at a chance to live out their interests-

and what about other people-i see now american inventor- where so many people try to make something many would use- to try to use their talents in this world-

and what about all people- I am sure if there were shows for the best lawyers- beauticians- painters-artists/etc etc etc -

it should be apparent there are so many people just like us- no matter what your interests-

what about messengers of god- so many people believe in god- they say it casually in theirs words everyday- they say it with vigor during times of stress or peace- many feel the call to be a priest and such- what about those that feel it so strong- they believe they are a messenger-

well- thats me- and let me tell you- the welcome is terrible- poor jesus- words of peace and love only to be crucified- look how god shows man how we can be cruel to the innocent- even today with torture in war- whatever your reasons-

but more importantly for me- i have uncovered my belief for one whole year as i believed it my time as i uncovered the solution to the energy crisis- symbology of the lightning bolt and water- an experiment never before in science for clean safe nuclear fusion-

sounds wonderful on science- well it would be if i ever get noticed- but people kill the messenger still- they ridicule and abuse- people like bill maher and other atheists can say what they want on the media- so i will too-

but being the messenger has surely cause many to run away- even at the expense of the energy crisis- one in which our soldiers fight for-

but anyway-after so many months of being nice and saying please- i have recently for several months tried to be harsh as many seem lazy and ignorant not to listen as world crumbles under energy-

is the behavior of a messenger?

i love everyone- especially children- i love my child and family- and all children are way too cool- and WE ARE ALL CHILDREN-thus- i see that inside everyone and love the child within-

but you do not act like a child in the body of the cousin of the monkey-0especially in a tough world yet- you are mean and abusive at times- and a time has come to solve our energy crisis-'
thus- i am done with pleasantries-

uncover my experiment before the world economy crumbles and greater war comes for it- here is your chance followers of god- if you have any faith that is-

AdibM

Re: I love the show american idol

Postby AdibM » Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:33 pm

Are you likening your perceived epiphany unto that of a Messenger of God's? And could you elaborate on your experiment regarding the "symbology of the lightning bolt and water"?
"To be a Bahá'í simply means to love all the world; to love humanity and try to serve it; to work for universal peace and universal brotherhood." -- `Abdu'l-Bahá

noblefuse

Postby noblefuse » Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:29 am

AdibM wrote:Are you likening your perceived epiphany unto that of a Messenger of God's? And could you elaborate on your experiment regarding the "symbology of the lightning bolt and water"?

thank you- all on noblefuse- i believe when economy totally collapses and or greater war for energy- will the people actually spend their energy to look- as i have found it futile in past 19 months-

i will wait for you to seek me out in 2012 after so much degradation on society caused by its own citizens to ignore solutions when presented to them-

peace- after greater war of ofcourse as man is still a savage monkey that does not submit in humility

noblefuse

Postby noblefuse » Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:32 am

AdibM wrote:Are you likening your perceived epiphany unto that of a Messenger of God's? And could you elaborate on your experiment regarding the "symbology of the lightning bolt and water"?

Thank you Nikola Tesla for you contributions to mankind, of the many valuable gifts you have endeavored to find, many still hold the belief that to this day something buried in your deeds is the key to unlimited clean energy. Your Tesla coil of lightning fascination is awe inspiring.

Thank you Albert Einstein for you contributions to mankind, of the many valuable gifts you have endeavored to find, many still hold the belief that to this day something buried in your deeds is the key to unlimited clean energy. Your simplicity to take all matter to an equation of E=mc^2 is fascinating and wonderful to contemplate in mans struggle to harness the world around us in our lives upon this beautiful blue ship called earth.
Photobucket

My name is Solomon Azar, i have taken both of your deeds amongst many others in this wonderful country of the united states in which a bounty has been uncovered in recent centuries by the labors of many fine men that pursue knowledge and mastery of the elements. The ability to control high voltage and frequency by lightning proportions of the Tesla coil under the ideology of Einsteins theory of special relativity and its effect upon charged particles- a method to resonate and oscillate charges particles in a magnetic pinching environment as simple and similar to an early caveman with two sticks to make fire- but this time- two electrodes immersed in special water-

In the year of our lord 2008, September 24, in a world crumbling by way of energy crisis-may my deeds of labor be vindicated very soon for the betterment of mankind.

ENERGY is the key to civilization, with an infrastructure man has put in place after so many thousand years of trying to survive in nature- an opportunity to fuel this foundation with clean abundant energy.

Time will tell
solomon azar-noblefuse-of hydrogen to helium-of all things

to whomever reads this story-if you want to save the world from global war and economic collapse from energy - email princeton plasma labs and force them to repeat my experiment as they are too arrogant to listen to the deed of a messenger-it will take a third party or and combined synergy of many people to convince their staff to act quickly-after 13 months of trying to instigate a society to do such- i still wait– when my system proves true to save the world of greenhouse gases and clean energy for all nations- you will say- THANK GOD–http://www.pppl.gov/-princeton labs/a>

Life is great-healthy and stable a bonus- in a life devoted for the sick and extreme poor with a resolute to use what talents i had in life to find a cure to alleviate mans struggle upon the planet- I WILL BE very happy when the first American university-(ANY at this stage)- replicate my experiment to prove I have found the road to safe clean abundant energy for our children s future- UNTIL then-anger and disgust at your lack of doing nothing for the true solution-

Here is a thought experiment with Einstein in mind- you are a water molecule-and you live in a lightning bolt- i propose electromagnetic fusion to end the energy crisis

Pretend you are water-you are an oxygen atom- you are stable- you are noble- 8 protons-8 neutrons-and 8 electrons- there are only 5 magic shell nuclear elements of the periodic table- oxygen is one of them- it is very stable-

Therefore- you are stable and noble- now you are this noble one and you have outstretched in your hands a hydrogen atom and or its isotope deuteron and you hold it out to mankind as a gift- a water molecule

Man understands the gift of fusion for many years and is desperately trying to do such-

I propose electromagnetic fusion with heavy water to end the energy crisis- I propose the BENNET pinch used in poloidal currents used in plasmas of tokomaks since the 50’s- but much further-

Here we go – the thought experiment- you are this oxygen atom with two hydrogen’s and you stand amongst your friends similar in nature. You are placed in a large vessel filled of your kind-now imagine that two walls opposing in this vessel are the plates of a capacitor- who cares what is applied to the capacitor plates (electrodes of system)-for all you know as a noble oxygen and the hydrogen you have in your hands is nothing more than the electric field upon the plates-

You are composed of charged particles- thus you will interact with the applied electric field of the plates-this is common electronics and electric knowledge-

However, I speak of dielectric breakdown- I speak of the lightning bolt- let us now assume we have made the capacitor plates oscillate at 1 million volts peak to peak as way of a tesla coil

Think of the electric field- everything will be controlled by this field- a dielectric breakdown will occur- and all discharge current will begin to flow and oscillate as a function of the applied voltage-

Now- you are in the heart of a lightning bolt- you who are noble as a oxygen probably lost all your valence electrons due to the magnitude of such a high electric field- every charged particle in transit of the discharge current is surely ionized and talks of being a complete water molecule should be erased- the state of this plasma current is nothing more than ionized hydrogen and oxygen and a complete sea of electrons-

Let us think first of the electrons- 1896 times smaller than protons- no question it will oscillate much faster as a function to the applied voltage- remember the cathode ray scope- basic physics also will say this charged particle will also have a magnetic field about itself because of the electric field that has driven it-thus- this oscillating electron current will have an intrinsic magnetic field

Let us now think of the protons- oxygen has 8 and surrounded by 8 neutrons and is far less likely for reaction than isotopes of hydrogen for fusion- this should merely be understood by refereeing to atomic tables of elements and known theory- but this hydrogen is a singly bound proton with mass one- unless we speak of a deuteron- it will also be controlled exactly the same way as the electron is affected by the external applied voltage- however- it is opposite to the electrons motion-and much slower by its mass – however-its magnetic field will add to that of the electrons- this is standard knowledge of magnetic field generation of charged particles by way of electric fields-

Thus, in this thought experiment- within this state of dielectric breakdown- I like to say the lightning bolt- can you now see the oscillation of the charged particles by such a large magnitude of the applied voltage plates- can you now see the probability at a certain moment in time- particularly when the applied ac signal is greatest- that all magnetic fields of charged particles in transit can have the power to be magnetically pinched-

Magnetics have push and pull- it is well known that high frequency causes a constriction upon electrical currents- whether in copper lines and forcing such to the surface- or in plasma and made use to constrict it - high frequency is known to constrict the currents- thus- do you see the forces I am referring to as this dielectric breakdown has occurred upon the most perfect fuel of the heavens- water- this oxygen atom holds the hydrogen for us- we shall apply a high voltage(high is relative- I have stated 750kv in the vicinity of the hydrogen for fusion- I come to this by way of understanding the beta decay of a free neutron- if it can disintegrate- it can come together- made into a deuteron- then made into helium)-

Thus –we make helium and oxygen is then unbound and must also be recaptured- this is easy in expansion tanks- the byproducts are helium and oxygen-truly noble-

To increase the q of this system- a simple toroidal magnet as used in tokamaks for plasma control may be used for additional pinching-

I hope this helps- however- you must always think of the applied electric field and its magnetic inducement upon the charged particles- we will stably run the tesla coil upon the dielectric of water itself(more appropriately heavy water) and turn up the voltage for greater acceleration speeds and thus magnetic fields- we can control pressure in this vessel- we can control electrode spacing and so much more-

that is my thought experiment for you to understand it is my intention to use all input energy by way of oscillating a very large electric field which will induce the proper magnetic flux density in units of Tesla for a pinching- not established hot fusion whereby all energy input is chaotic and the probability of fusion comes by way of statistics from a gas equation- no- high voltage and high frequency in an orderly manner by the construction of a man made lightning bolt with controllable parameters inside an existing pressurized nuclear reactor- everything is off the shelf- the world will run on steam power again globally-from trains-factories-ships-and all power plants- i offer the Watt steam engine again- not with two sticks to make fire and boil the water- but electromagnetic fusion with two electrodes to induce fusion of hydrogen isotopes to boil water and make steam- it is absolutely perfect.

To the CEO’s of nuclear power plants-or pressurized coal fired- you have spare reactors in the back yards of your plants- take a 1 million volt Tesla coil and do what I have said- you will measure its fusion reactions and you will say to yourself– This is the road to safe clean energy.

The following video is my last attempt to stimulate society to a solution for the energy crisis. after a full time devotion and expense of speaking of this technology - my own energy to discuss this in a formal manner has exhausted- funny- my experiment ended symbolically with the use of my boot strings as a holding mechanism for the tunable primary inductance on my primary of the Tesla coil- it was my way of clearly showing my energy/finances/etc are completely exhausted as a one man attempt to address this energy crisis- and after 9 months of trying to inform my fellowman of such a new and novel approach of such a system( the lightning bolt and water) one in which i have been abused for my use of CAPITOL LETTERS or the way i say it/type it/ etc. i simply do not care to sugar coat anything- i don’t care even to edit my last video- may someone with the wits understand what is at hand- not just grammar and Hollywood production videos-

Not two sticks- But two electrodes
not two sticks but two electrodes

My sincerest gratitude to Robert Indech and Daniel Bowers . This ideology of electromagnetic fusion will only come to fruition by honorable human beings willing to invest time and energy into solutions for mankind. May your words of insight encourage others to investigate further this method of nuclear fusion I propose- for it has been my consistent belief when fully understood- IT is the road to safe clean commercial fusion in order to end the energy crisis with no harmful gas emissions-My highest honor and gratitude to you gentlemen- In one complete year upon the internet of trying to the fullest of my own energy to have society vindicate an experiment for all mankind’s benefits- you gentlemen are the first to have publically listed your name in a show of support to at least encourage others to investigate- This is the first sign of such I have witnessed-

Sincerely

Solomon Sami Azar

Noblefuse-march 31-2008-the Azar Fusion model :) thanks Daniel

I copied the following from the energy forum peswiki http://peswiki.com/index.php/Talk:Direc ... tic_Fusion
Comments

Inventor has a basic command of the physics involved

On February 28, 2007, New Energy Congress member, Robert Indech, PhD PE wrote:

Dear Sterling:

Having read the lengthy discussion of theory and methodology of hydrogen fusion creation, it is apparent that the inventor has a basic command of the physics involved, but with some stretches. The basic technique is to utilize a tunable high energy Telsa coil to create an ionic acceleration in a plasma derived pathway from a sample of ordinary (pure) water laced with heavy water. It is not clear to me whether the experiment, as described in the disclosure, has been performed, as the text is lacking in specific details of results achieved. If fusion did occur, there should be high energy particle emission, and possibly high energy neutrons, which would require specific particle detectors to measure. Such measurements were not in the disclosure. Further, a plasma fusion reaction occurring suddenly, in any appreciable concentration of deuterium, would have the effect of a small thermonuclear bomb. This result would be quite noticable.

I do not think that larger scale experimentation is required; just more careful experimentation with the equipment he has. Utilizing 100% heavy water, easily obtainable from Sigma Chemical among others, would be a good start. Employing thermal monitors, a controlled chamber for the reaction, and radiation detectors may yield some examable data, which could proceed to a controlled form of fusion. After all, what he is really describing is a form of hot fusion whereupon the heating is caused by the emission of the high frequency high voltage Tesla coil output.

At present, there is insufficient information to assign a T100 rating. The inventor is welcome to give us more details; after all, he has already submitted for patent his theory and device. If the method works as advertised, it would be given a T1 rating.

[edit]

Gamma ray emissions is significant

On February 29, 2008, New Energy Congress member, Robert Indech, PhD PE wrote:

Dear Sterling:

Viewing the video, the author needs to be congratulated for putting his ideas into practice. His technique is to discharge a high voltage (tunable) high frequency Tesla coil into a water bath, which may have some components of heavy water. In the video and comments he mentions putting 6000 watts into the water. Further, he notes that the Tesla coil itself gives off Gamma bursts, so that those measured could not be ascribed directly to the fusion process.

I did see no mention of measurement of high energy neutrons (admittedly which is a very difficult thing to measure). The requirement of 750 KV is mentioned often. Is that the potential needed for acceleration of the hydrogen to produce fusion?

The system could certainly be downsized to experiment with. What frequency is being used to resonate in the water? There are other, more stable power systems rather than Tesla coils, which produce a very clean high voltage, high frequency waveform, but with very little amperage. More significantly, such sources would not have Gamma ray emission, so that any detected rays would necessarily come from the fusion process itself.

[edit]

Suggestions for Mechanism Improvement

On March 25, 2008, New Energy Congress member, Robert Indech, PhD PE wrote:

Dear Sterling:

In the Azar Fusion model, a Tesla coil discharging between two electrodes in water creates a plasma state following dissociation of the water to hydrogen and oxygen. The intense electric field causes an acceleration of the hydrogen ions toward the negative electrode, at a velocity that may reach relativistic speeds. As any accelerating charged body also emits a magnetic field, so too does the moving proton. The field so generated is akin to that of the magnetic field around a current carrying wire: the magnetic vector is strictly angular, whose magnitude decreases as the inverse square of the distance between the test point and the moving proton. If there is another moving proton nearby with the same vector direction as the first moving proton, then this magnetic field will give rise to a force on the second proton that is directed radially inward to the first proton. A bunching up of the parallel protons, or “squeeze” will occur. These equations and effects are fully described in the inventors “scientific” disclosure.

The inventor makes the leap that the subsequent radial velocity caused by this magnetic bunching effect is sufficient to overcome the natural Coulombic repulsion between these two protons, so much so that fusion will occur. For proton fusion, a velocity equivalent to 200-300 million degrees Kelvin is necessary IN THE RADIAL DIRECTION BETWEEN THE FUSION PROTONS. For deuterium fusion, only 20-30 million degrees Kelvin equivalent velocity. The Telsa coil pulse provides a longitudenal acceleration of the protons; it is the magnetic pinch effect that provides the radial acceleration. Thus, simply increasing the intensity of the Tesla coil may achieve a change in longitudenal velocity from .95 to .98 of the speed of light, but the corresponding radial net velocity would not be anywhere near that amount.

It is possible, however, for fusion to occur in isolated regions of the wave pathway between the two electrodes, as an accelerated proton in split water may impact a water molecule just before it has been split; in this case the enormous velocity imparted to the proton may be sufficient to overcome the Coulombic barrier. However, this is not a magnetic pinch effect, but it may give rise to some low level evidence of fusion occurring. In this case, one should do an energy balance to see if the net process is economically profitable (i.e. muon based fusion is possible, but not profitable).

The major problem with the Farnsworth Fusor is instability. The Fusor, when operated at fusion levels, with give rise to jets of ions which escape the spherical confining field. Thus, the Fusor fusion is possible, but not profitable. Perhaps this inventor can combine the two technologies, and utilize the magnetic pinch effect to bring stability to the fusion process, thus making the device possible and profitable. That is, utilize a deuterium water source, use a tunable Tesla coil to energize two electrodes, both electrodes set at the output potential of the coil, and surround the electrodes with a grounded open type electrical wire sphere. The AC oscillation induced by the Telsa coil may be sufficient to create stability so that ion jets do not form. Just a suggestion.

[edit]

Promising Concept

On March 25, 2008, Daniel Bowers wrote:

Sterling,

I will admit that the calculations behind the physics are over my head but I understand magnetic fields, fields of energy, and how it is necessary to smash particles together to capture nuclear energy.

A plasmoid is a stabilized ball of plasma which is contained within its own magnetic field. Chukanov discovered this and along with his work in cold fusion has grasped the concept.

The Bussard Polywell device with concentric magnetic fields is a way to manipulate the flow of the plasma to get the necessary reaction. It was adapted from the Farnsworth–Hirsch Fusor.

After much experience reviewing plasma systems and every type of fusion reactor known to the wiki world and after reviewing the noble fuse technology I have come to a conclusion.

The concepts behind the Azar Fusion device are sound. Sandia National Labs achieved temperatures in excess of 2 billion degrees kelvin which is hot enough to achieve aneutronic fusion of Boron 11. For Mr. Azar to achieve the temperatures and the necessary velocity in order for fusion to occure with hydrogen or deuterium is very much conceivable. 100 to 300 million degrees kelvin in this device seems possible.

Last month you asked me to review a magnetohydrodynamic ocean generator which used the water as the containment field for a solid state magnet generator. Mr. Azar has applied the same principle to his technology utilizing the water to contain the magnetic field. Within this magnetic field electricity is passing at a high speed and the ionized particles get caught in the plasma pinch.

The concept for using a toroid to give increased efficiency is one that is applied in most fusion reactors to date.

The potential for scaleability, the simplicity and reproducability of the Noble Fusion technology gives this system merit when it comes to the development of viable free energy devices.

There are novel concepts with water based fusion reactors when it comes to containment and replenishing fuel. I believe that there is the potential for atmospheric pressure devices and much development that may stem from this technology. My first suggestion would be to employ the concept of the Farnsworth Hirsch Fusor in a heavy water based reaction vessel.

If the technology can be validated it will open the doors to the development of optimized devices. I have many recommendations for alternate configurations in mind but I wil save those for another day.

BritishBahai

Postby BritishBahai » Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:50 pm

What you have discovered is amazing and your voice should be heard. =D> You could get a nobel peace prize!!

I am in no way a professional when it comes to marketing, but if I only had one suggestion to you, this would be it:
Make just one video and promote that. People find it easier to watch a video rather than reading masses of text. I think that would get your idea across to a greater audience. Most people have a short attention span and honestly speaking they wouldnt read a really long post.

If I were you, I would patent this (not sure if that is the correct term) and from there on, let the experts take charge when it comes to promoting your idea**

Welldone! =D> =D> =D>

**because you said that apparently, some universities didnt approve of your idea.
"I have desired only what Thou didst desire, and love only what Thou dost love"

AdibM

Postby AdibM » Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:39 pm

BritishBahai wrote:What you have discovered is amazing and your voice should be heard. =D> You could get a nobel peace prize!!

I am in no way a professional when it comes to marketing, but if I only had one suggestion to you, this would be it:
Make just one video and promote that. People find it easier to watch a video rather than reading masses of text. I think that would get your idea across to a greater audience. Most people have a short attention span and honestly speaking they wouldnt read a really long post.

If I were you, I would patent this (not sure if that is the correct term) and from there on, let the experts take charge when it comes to promoting your idea**

Welldone! =D> =D> =D>

**because you said that apparently, some universities didnt approve of your idea.

Indeed; I wish I could grasp the full extent of your theories.

Know that I have sent a formal request to Princeton's primary address requesting that they give your contribution more serious investigation.

Godspeed. =D>
"To be a Bahá'í simply means to love all the world; to love humanity and try to serve it; to work for universal peace and universal brotherhood." -- `Abdu'l-Bahá

FJR

Postby FJR » Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:14 am

Mr. Azar,

Upon hearing your theories, I am excited and yet skeptical. With my limited understanding of Physics and Chemistry, I really have no way of knowing whether what you are saying is credible or not. What is clear to me is that the world IS facing a potential energy crisis, and you seem authentic in your desire to address it. I have a gift for communication and would be willing to help you get your message out, but first I would have to be CONVINCED that it was authentic, and your claims are verifiable. Of course, since I am virtually illiterate in physics and chemistry, you would have to find some other, credible sources, to support your claim. In Journalism, a source can say anything, but it is how other experts, established and credible authorities analyze and assess the information that gives a statement weight. I cannot discount your claim immediately, but before I can come to a conclusion, you must support your argument with more than your own claims.

Some simple errors in your marketing technique: If you have the truth, people are smart, and it will catch on, but you cannot rely on people simply finding you. Marketing, public relations and simple public information are skills, and you must concentrate your efforts in very specific outlets. Focus first on a single Youtube video, direct everyone's attention to that. Speak to scientific journals, newspapers, universities, be organized and thorough in your quest to inform the people of your discovery.

A close friend much better versed than myself expressed the concern that electrolysis would not create sufficient energy for fusion of nuclei.
"Love me, that I may love thee. If thou lovest me not, my love can in no wise reach thee. Know this O servant." -The Baha'i Faith

AdibM

Postby AdibM » Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:40 am

FJR wrote:I have a gift for communication and would be willing to help you get your message out, but first I would have to be CONVINCED that it was authentic, and your claims are verifiable. Of course, since I am virtually illiterate in physics and chemistry, you would have to find some other, credible sources, to support your claim. In Journalism, a source can say anything, but it is how other experts, established and credible authorities analyze and assess the information that gives a statement weight. I cannot discount your claim immediately, but before I can come to a conclusion, you must support your argument with more than your own claims.

Mr. Azar has some longer videos on Google Video that might help with understanding his plans:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... lomon+azar

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... StCQ&hl=en

There are also a few peer reviews regarding his idea, one person holding a PhD, which can be found here:

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Talk:Direc ... tic_Fusion

He has also been looking for someone to accept his project and replicate his theory, both on the Internet and outside, for 19 months now. He's been met with some ridicule and some acclaim, but no one seems to have taken him seriously enough to actually give his idea a chance. I can imagine people not listening to him at first. People ostracized Tesla as well largely because of his groundbreaking ideas and theories.

I ask you to please familiarize yourself with Mr. Azar's plans, and do the same with your friend - because almost everyone that understants physics that I've seen on the Internet has considered the Azar fusion model solid - and to please use your gift of communication to spread the word.

noblefuse

Postby noblefuse » Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:14 am

BritishBahai wrote:What you have discovered is amazing and your voice should be heard. =D> You could get a nobel peace prize!!

Welldone! =D> =D> =D>

bless you for saying such- i do not know why it has taken this long-standard delay in society thus creating the mad scientists in times past(mad because they have found solution only to be ignored)

or because i have placed my personal beliefs as a messenger upon the net- in a world where atheists such as bill maher and many others may do so- but a messenger- my heart goes to all in times past persecuted for beliefs in god-

amazing- pray to god every day-live by words of god- state you are a messenger and watch many abuse and ignore you-

i have solved the energy crisis- i am not an atheist- i love god with all my heart and soul and mind- christ is kind as man of peace- this entity has made its mark in many nations- bless the koran-the bible-bahai teachings-ALL mans noble effort to understand gods will- a time to merge the teachings for uniformity of our children- in language- in common beliefs to god- we are the children to god-

I do not understand why it takes this long- but then again- maybe the global economy and people must come to their knees first to understand energy- and the man who brings it forth- a disciple of god- time will tell

noblefuse

Postby noblefuse » Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:27 am

AdibM wrote:
FJR wrote:I have a gift for communication and would be willing to help you get your message out, but first I would have to be CONVINCED that it was authentic, and your claims are verifiable. Of course, since I am virtually illiterate in physics and chemistry, you would have to find some other, credible sources, to support your claim. In Journalism, a source can say anything, but it is how other experts, established and credible authorities analyze and assess the information that gives a statement weight. I cannot discount your claim immediately, but before I can come to a conclusion, you must support your argument with more than your own claims.

Mr. Azar has some longer videos on Google Video that might help with understanding his plans:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... lomon+azar

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... StCQ&hl=en

There are also a few peer reviews regarding his idea, one person holding a PhD, which can be found here:

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Talk:Direc ... tic_Fusion

He has also been looking for someone to accept his project and replicate his theory, both on the Internet and outside, for 19 months now. He's been met with some ridicule and some acclaim, but no one seems to have taken him seriously enough to actually give his idea a chance. I can imagine people not listening to him at first. People ostracized Tesla as well largely because of his groundbreaking ideas and theories.

I ask you to please familiarize yourself with Mr. Azar's plans, and do the same with your friend - because almost everyone that understants physics that I've seen on the Internet has considered the Azar fusion model solid - and to please use your gift of communication to spread the word.

thank you FJR- and now 19 months has gone by as every university or qualified persons have not tried- maybe when global calamity does will you try- not yet- you have job- you have food- you have security- but no faith in your fellowman as many do not- thus- my deeds will go uncovered- i did everything alone

i believe i have scared the vast majority away because of my convictions as stating messenger- i believe it- my own faith is at hand and i will not bend for the pleasure of readers-

thus a battle of wills is at hand- i as a messenger with solution to energy crisis- mankind who views me as "crazy" to state such and thus do not investigate science deeds-

when my science and experiments are proven true- mankind will say to themselves- if a man may manipulate the invisible world of electricity to alleviate the global stress of energy upon people- then maybe a message from the invisible but strong world of god has been given along with such a discovery-

that is my stand- i have said these words for aproxx- 16-17 months- the first three months after experiment were filled with many positive replies- after stating messenger- replies have dropped to nill- i understand but it must be so-

i must endure this period where the arrogance of man sees past the absurdity to claim being a messenger and investigate the deeds of a human being when they claim they solved energy crisis- especially after hand building a very dangerous experiment to back up ideology-

again- i do not care if you help for your faith is weak- it will strengthen when global economy collapses and many are in foxholes and in hardship- then they will pray to god again- they will pray for solution- they will pray for a messenger of something-

not yet- it is still atheistic monkey savage world with nuclear weapons pointing at each other- people of color separated in prisons with eyes of wolves upon one another-
not yet- you will be forced to your knees before you help- as you could care less at this stage

noblefuse

Postby noblefuse » Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:31 am

FJR wrote:Mr. Azar,

Upon hearing your theories, I am excited and yet skeptical. With my limited understanding of Physics and Chemistry, I really have no way of knowing whether what you are saying is credible or not. What is clear to me is that the world IS facing a potential energy crisis, and you seem authentic in your desire to address it. I have a gift for communication and would be willing to help you get your message out, but first I would have to be CONVINCED that it was authentic, and your claims are verifiable. Of course, since I am virtually illiterate in physics and chemistry, you would have to find some other, credible sources, to support your claim. In Journalism, a source can say anything, but it is how other experts, established and credible authorities analyze and assess the information that gives a statement weight. I cannot discount your claim immediately, but before I can come to a conclusion, you must support your argument with more than your own claims.

Some simple errors in your marketing technique: If you have the truth, people are smart, and it will catch on, but you cannot rely on people simply finding you. Marketing, public relations and simple public information are skills, and you must concentrate your efforts in very specific outlets. Focus first on a single Youtube video, direct everyone's attention to that. Speak to scientific journals, newspapers, universities, be organized and thorough in your quest to inform the people of your discovery.

A close friend much better versed than myself expressed the concern that electrolysis would not create sufficient energy for fusion of nuclei.

this is not electrolysis- and in 19 months every half informed science lover has believed this and thus moved on- delaying the solution- the mr. know it alls have deceived all when in fact they should shut up when they do not know

noblefuse

Postby noblefuse » Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:38 am

Here is a look into the future by a messenger of god-

My name is Solomon Azar-I am the messiah

1. Solomon means peace
2. Azar means fire in the first religion of the planet-Zoroastrian-also means fire-Moses was Zoroastrian - also Azar is the name of Abrahams father
3. I am born on the 13th of January- thoughts of the 13th apostle- also- Jesus baptism on January 13th 2008

I have many coincidences and peculiar events in my life which will help many to paint a picture- to connect the dots- if you believe god exists in your life- how does he work in your life- have I not offered to you the same- NO MATTER WHAT I SAY OR PERFORM IN FRONT OF YOU- MANY WOULD RATHER STRIKE A NAIL

Some day soon my deeds of human being will be found which most importantly at this stage are:

Upon a life of solo endeavourers I have performed an experiment never before in science- I have seen a new way at looking at the century old ideas of Einstein and developed a theory of how atoms come together-more importantly- I have used it for an idea to address the energy crisis- this idea made me take again – a century old device made by Nikola Tesla and use it upon heavy water-THE LIGHTNING BOLT AND WATER-

Once understood- no more talks of an energy crisis- no more talks of greenhouse gases- no more talks of IRAN or any country to use radioactive material for nuclear fission- for I propose clean fusion-

When this day comes and universally accepted by scientists worldwide- MANY WILL WANT TO KNOW WHO DID THIS-

This is where I come in :) I will be a testament to all human beings of the power of one human who has embraced thru free will the love and light of god- to continue with endurance and sacrifice to perform acts in the name of god and humanity

EVERY HUMAN BEING IS POWERFUL- IMPORTANT IN THE EYES OF GOD AS WE ARE ALL THE DESCENDANTS OF A GREAT ENTITY-

Along this journey of finding answers for mankind- I have been communicated with by the heavens for 10 years-Why do I call myself the messiah- BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE AUTHORITY TO DO SO-

Why me- why not- I am not the son of god_ I am Solomon- but I am sure what is inside me is godly- WHAT IS IN YOU-

I have been told to say- the human race has done well- the progress over many years is commendable and we as a race of species should fully understand and be happy at the stage of progress we have attained-

Now for the next phase- I am the messiah- Christians have the hardest time with this- for they expect a vast amount of power to come along side the messiah- not some guy who looks like you and me- BUT HERE IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN TOLD-

Earth has been done many times throughout the universe- therefore prophesy and ability to predict future makes sense merely by observation- a time will come when man finds e=mc^2 and so much- WHEN IT DOES AND STANDS AT THE CROSSROADS OF UTOPIA OR GLOBAL DESTRUCTION-MANY WILL BE CONFUSED ON HOW TO CONTINUE- THUS- ONE IS SENT-

I am this one- I am like you- there are many levels upon this earth- and many can attain a level upon our actions- my actions have received the gift of conviction to be the messiah-(though it seems a hand of god has stepped in my life to create signs and coincidences for many as vindication to help my case)

When this day comes and the media wants to know of the man who solved the energy crisis- I will tell them I am you- no different than you-our potential is infinite- our dreams are infinite-our abilities are infinite- WE AS HUMANS HAVE THE POWER AND KNOWLEDGE AND CAPABILITY TO BRING UTOPIA TO EARTH- THY WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN

When we understand this completely and begin to treat all human beings as one race upon a majestic ship called Earth– our race will be 300 years from a complete utopian world- one in which our children will be officially communicated with the entire universe- WE WILL SEE ALL THIS IN SPIRIT

FJR

Postby FJR » Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:58 am

noblefuse wrote:Here is a look into the future by a messenger of god-

My name is Solomon Azar-I am the messiah

I truly believe your heart is in the right place Mr. Azar, but for you to insult my faith as weak for attempting to thoroughly and independently investigate the truth, you demonstrate a lack of understanding/a lack of regard for how what you say affects the world around you.

If you truly desired to make your message available to the public, it seems you would be welcoming help from outside sources. Instead you shun my inquiries into your work, and only further portray yourself as a sacrifice.

Hopefully, your discovery is legitimate, and the world can benefit from your scientific endeavors, but it seems your ego has left you blind to the world around you, and how to best give it what it needs.

You entertain a series of fantasy events which lead to imagined glory. You seem intent on the idea that if the world does not conform to what you expect, then the world is flawed, and you, remain perfect, a divine messenger.

Baha'u'llah states in his writings that it will not be until 1000 years after his revelation that the next manifestation reveals him/herself, and the following passage addresses those who would lay false claim to revelation.

"O Dhabih! The Tongue of Grandeur saith: By Myself that speaketh the truth! In this most mighty Revelation all the Dispensations of the past have attained their final and highest consummation. Whoso layeth claim to a Revelation after Him, such a man is assuredly a lying impostor. We pray God that He may graciously assist him to retract and repudiate such claim. Should he repent, God will no doubt forgive him. If, however, he persisteth in his error, God will assuredly send down one who will deal mercilessly with him. He, verily, is the Almighty, the Most Powerful." - Gleanings from the writings of Baha'u'llah
"Love me, that I may love thee. If thou lovest me not, my love can in no wise reach thee. Know this O servant." -The Baha'i Faith

Return to “Discussion”