Scientific Revelations

All research or scholarship questions
Keyvan

Scientific Revelations

Postby Keyvan » Wed Jun 08, 2005 7:53 pm

does anyone know of any scientific revelations in the writings. I know Bahaullah would always answer questiosn of modern science to those who asked. are any such tablets translated.

or can anyone point out any on hand?

owl3951

Re: Scientific Revelations

Postby owl3951 » Mon Jun 13, 2005 12:59 pm

Keyvan wrote:does anyone know of any scientific revelations in the writings. I know Bahaullah would always answer questiosn of modern science to those who asked. are any such tablets translated.

or can anyone point out any on hand?

They are manifold. It's hard not to read them constantly. One reason is, Baha'u'llah has said the universe and everything in it is a reflection of a spiritual reality. So any Writings about spiritual realities is also a Writing about physical realities. There is only one Truth, and Scriptures have been teaching science from the very beginning. We just missed it.

Actually, I have just now started writing a book about the unity of science and religion. The book will have far-reaching consequences for physics. Simultaneously, the book will be using Scripture to show the derivation of physical law and reality.

For instance, the requirement that a Manifestation have a First Believer is a spiritual example of the resolution of a conjoint probability wave, which, it turns out, is the Theory of Relativity in action at the particle level. The Theory of Relativity itself is a physical reflection of the reality that an Infinite and Absolute Truth may not be comprehended by a finite reality. Relativity is, consequently, Progressive Revelation on the physical level. Progressive Revelation (Truth) explains why light (physical symbol of Truth) may not travel faster than c. The Manifestation/First Believer reality is a seed-sized example of Progressive Revelation. The Manifestation/First Believer reality is also the explanation of how a chain reaction, as seen in nuclear bombs, starts. Consequently, it is the explanation of the Big Bang, orgasms, and many other physical processes.

John Bell's famous experiment in 1964, which seemed to have permantly divided quantum and classical physics, turns out to be a Truth/First Believer situation. In fact, it is the same as the cliché about whether a falling tree makes a noise if no one is around to hear. The true explanation is contained in Marsella's book, The Quest For Eden. Progressive Revelation unites quantum and classical physics, something that has never been done before.

And so it goes. It is all connected, and it takes lots of words to explain the Scripture, the physics and the twines within and between both.

Pilosofia

Reply to Owl3951

Postby Pilosofia » Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:21 pm

String Theory also expands the mind's conception of spiritual under-
standing in line with your idea. I too have been working with such
ideas with the beginning of "Spiritual Cosmological Conceptions" and
working on a book which I will publish on demand rather then publish
thousands at one time. My question to you is ,have you read Abdu'l-
Baha's "Tablet of the Universe" ? :lol:

owl3951

Re: Reply to Owl3951

Postby owl3951 » Fri Jun 24, 2005 5:52 am

Pilosofia wrote:String Theory also expands the mind's conception of spiritual understanding in line with your idea. I too have been working with such ideas with the beginning of "Spiritual Cosmological Conceptions" and working on a book which I will publish on demand rather then publish
thousands at one time. My question to you is ,have you read Abdu'l-
Baha's "Tablet of the Universe" ? :lol:

Could you give examples from string theory that are in line with my ideas?

Yes, I have read "Table of the Universe." Why do you wish to know? I am hoping you may point out things in it I might have missed. For instance, when `Abdu'l-Baha says the cosmos acts like a wave, this is a most significant statement, presaging, among other things, the inconceivably vast energy, associated with quantum fluctuation, recently discovered. Well, relatively recently, anyway.

As near as I can tell, science has now caught up with most of the cosmology in the Tablet, although at the time It was extraordinary. It contains the background for relativity, for instance.

raven

Tablet of the Universe

Postby raven » Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:43 am

Can any of you please tell me where I can find Abdul-Baha's Tablet of the Universe?
Blessings

brettz9

Postby brettz9 » Fri Jun 24, 2005 2:31 pm

This is only a provisional translation, meaning that it has not been approved by the Bahá'í World Centre (provisional translations can now be shared, but they should be taken with some circumspection): http://bahai-library.com/?file=abdulbah ... aflakiyyih

Pilosofia

To Owl 3951

Postby Pilosofia » Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:41 pm

There is not enough space on this post to cover the the ideas as you
mentioned. Due to the nature of this topic it is best to continue it by
other means such as other posts dedicated for such discussions which
brettz9 has some time ago suggested but I do not remember the website.
You may email me if you wish to continue. Let me know.

"Know that it is one of the most abstruse spiritual truths
that the world of existence-that is to say, this endless
universe-has no beginning."
Abdu'l-Baha'

brettz9

Postby brettz9 » Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:00 pm

Not sure what I may have mentioned, but Planet Baha'i is popular for extended discussions...See http://forums.delphiforums.com/n/main.a ... lanetbahai

I hope to have a forum set up soon for permanent discussions on a given topic (organized hierarchically by subject or book), but that is not yet ready...

best wishes,
Brett

Pilosofia

reply to brettz9

Postby Pilosofia » Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:32 pm

Yes I know about "Planet Bahai'", I would not go there personally :roll:
I would rather wait on the forum you are planning on. :wink:
thank you.

Return to “Discussion”