hello, i am chinese in mainland

All research or scholarship questions
Ann

hello, i am chinese in mainland

Postby Ann » Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:00 pm

this is first i came here.
i touched Baha'i at the end of 2001.
and i was born in north-west of china.
till now i still have not finished the Ruhi books( together 7 books)
as a chinese, a tradtional chinese,graduated from the college( now i am 26 years old) with non-god theory backgroud from primary school to university, it was really hard to accept Baha'i faith , i mean to know God!
if you are not chinese who grow up in china, you would not know my thought has suffered the experience of transformation.
it took me long time to replace phylothophy with god theory. it's full of painful. now i think my mind have accepted the Baha'i faith though i still have not join Baha'i.
mostly,i feel very lonely because my thought has been so different from my families, friend and most people around me i mean chinese.
so now i have no such power to face all this pressure from them
i am praying every night before i am sleeping.
hope god gives me power to face the trails and trabulations i have to take on.
if some one baha'is are interested in making friends with me plesae eamil:
cloudofraining@yahoo.com

Hossein

Postby Hossein » Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:51 am

Nee HaOW
Dear friend Ann, in my prayer I will remember you and you aren't alone.

Actually I/we have a Chinese student who will stay at our home as our guest for 6 month. She is from Beijing and she tells os a lot about China. I am so happy that you know the bahai faith.

I will try to contact you.

Best Bahai regards
Hossein

Ann

hello,Nee HaOW

Postby Ann » Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:44 pm

i am so happy to your reply.
and i am so happy to hear from some baha'is emails
and dont worry me i have a baha'i friend here.
i just want to choose a right situation for me and then find a job.
i have been in home for some months, but because of the pressure and discrimination and misunderstanding from families and friends i came out again, i am sure everything will be better and better.

Guilherme

Postby Guilherme » Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:56 am

Hi Ann!! im from brazil, Its really good that you are trying to find a way... you´re stronger...I know there are discrimination from my family and friends too (many)...this really make me think that im in the right way, and we know God always help when we seach Him :))

Well, how said Hossein, i will pray for you too.
Bye =)

César

Postby César » Sun Nov 27, 2005 9:19 pm

Buenas noches:
Here is your older brother from Cuba. Be kind and understanding but firm. Many of us had to go through the same period but all will be good soon. They will be happy that you have learnt of the Faith.

César

Baha'i Faith in China

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 17, 2005 1:39 pm

It is so exciting when I read the post here. I also learned the Faith when I was in China, and got to know so many wonderful souls there. I understand that it is really hard for most of the Chinese to accept the existence of God, especially the Chinese who had gone through school education. but it's worthy of all the pains that you go through. I know how I felt when I claimed to be a Baha'i. It was like reborn.

Be strong, and not to doubt. pray, and you get the answer.

all the bests

Return to “Discussion”