about 600 A.D.

All research or scholarship questions
sINA

about 600 A.D.

Postby sINA » Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:56 am

Does anyone know who wrote the letter to a King of Sassani [Yazdegerd III(632-651)] telling him to convert to Islam? Cause i think prophet Mohammand wote the letter and the letter said that the king has to convert and also replace Zoroasterian faith with Islam for Iran. I'm not sure on this cause Iran was conqured by the third khaliphe, Ossman [othman], so i think it might have been Othman writting the letter?

sINA

Postby sINA » Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:38 pm

"Khosrau II of Persia was assassinated in 628. This incident is believed to have been instigated by Muhammad, because Khosro humiliated Muhammad's messengers and tore a message that contained a chapter of Qur'an."

I got this from Wikipedia, but is it credible? Was Khosrau II assassinated by prophet's command? and did prophet Mohammad gave Abu Bakr the blue print for Islamic Empire, i mean which lands to be conqured first?

sINA

Postby sINA » Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:34 am

as far as I found out on Wikipedia there was similar letters
written by prophet to:
al-Mundhir bin Sawa – ruler of Bahrain
Harith Gassani – Governor of Syria
Heraclius – Byzantine Emperor, 610 to 641

majnun
Posts: 247
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 11:56 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

what is the point here ?

Postby majnun » Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:27 am

History is history. And now is now.
Happyness and a usefull life cannot be
founded on one line of text, or one historical
event. Move your conscience trought the ocean
of baha'i scriptures, and forget all the rest.

MJ.

sINA

Postby sINA » Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:11 am

interesting response Majnoon jun.
um i'm interested in Truth. I have also been reading and questioning the Bahai texts too. But this question is not regarding the Bahai faith. and I don't believe in beliveing blindly or saying o ...i am not saying that i ignore the spiritual realms, ....what i mean is that if there is a scientific law in place and i can prove it wrong, although i am not going to ignore the spiritual reality approach of finding Truth.

majnun
Posts: 247
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 11:56 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Postby majnun » Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:10 am

...

sINA

Postby sINA » Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:53 pm

wow, how did you came to that conclusion? sorry MR. I found it, there is no God.
First of all, there is a source to all mater and energy. Now different languages have different way of explaining the nature and the story of evolution and how we got here...k they don't call it evolution but same story.
There is scientific evidence of the Source [read the works of David R. Hawkins].
Allah is the Arabic label for the Source, but as you probably agree the Source is imposible to comprehend and the reality of the source. and there is a reason that religious texts [the famous ones] have "injected" good remedies for humanity and the grouth of human conciousness and intellect.

Hasan
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2004 10:03 am
Location: Lima - Perú
Contact:

Postby Hasan » Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:34 pm

sINA wrote:wow, how did you came to that conclusion?


Actually, it seems majnun deny the reality of his soul as he deny God’s existence. It will be paradoxical to deny God and accept the existence of his soul at the same time; for if one believe in his soul, it will be extremely difficult to explain its proceeding.

Guest

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:06 am

Hasan wrote:
sINA wrote:wow, how did you came to that conclusion?


Actually, it seems majnun deny the reality of his soul as he deny God’s existence. It will be paradoxical to deny God and accept the existence of his soul at the same time; for if one believe in his soul, it will be extremely difficult to explain its proceeding.


This might be helpful, Majnun see if u like this poem:

Jalaluddin Rumi [1207-1273]:


What can I do Muslims? I do not know myself.




What can I do Muslims? I do not know myself.
I am neither Christian nor Jew, neither Magian nor Muslim,
I am not from east nor west, not from land or sea,
not from the shafts of nature nor from the spheres of the firmament,
not of the earth, not of water, not of air, not of fire.
I am not from the highest heaven, not from this world,
not from existance, not from being.
I am not from India, not from China, not from Bulgar, not from Saqsin,
not from the realm of the two Iraqs, not from the land of Khurasan.
I am not from the world, not from the beyond,
not from heaven and not from hell.
I am not from Adam, not from Eve, not from paradise and not from Ridwan.

My place is placeless, my trace is traceless,
no body, no soul, I am from the soul of souls.
I have chased out duality, lived the two worlds as one.
One I seek, one I know, one I see, one I call.
He is the first, he is the last, he is the outer, he is the inner.
Beyond "He" and "He is" I know no other.

I am drunk from the cup of love, the two worlds have escaped me.
I have no concern but carouse and rapture.
If one day in my life I spend a moment without you
from that hour and that time I would repent my life.
If one day I am given a moment in solitude with you
I will trample the two worlds underfoot and dance forever.

O Sun of Tabriz, I am so tipsy here in this world,
I have no tale to tell but tipsiness and rapture.

majnun
Posts: 247
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 11:56 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

to sINA

Postby majnun » Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:49 am

...

Guest

Re: to sINA

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 28, 2006 3:43 am

majnun wrote:Yes dear Sina, and hopefully many people
work day and night to produce valid translations.
The "remedies" suggested by messenger Baha'u'llah
seems to me even more easyer to swallow than those written by the Bab messenger,
if the translation of theese remedies (prescriptions)
is a mirror of the original texts, wich is not
always the case for all writings by Baha'ullah, for now.
But it should come soon.

As for energy and matter relationship, well, at my human
level, I dont worry about that stuf. I prefer a hard smelling cheese,
rice and chiken, to mix with a soft italian wine.

But just think, if quite smoking cigarettes and move on
to smoke peach perfumed cigars, what does it change, in your life ?
Nothing at all.

If one day I, an unknow folk, if I say, ah, there is no god, what does it change in your life ?

Let say you are a famous writer with short hair and glasses.
The fact that an unknown express an opposite, or personal viewpoint
different from the main beleivers, does it invalidate the efficiency of
the so called "remedies". I dont think so.

MJ

first off you sound "ahle dell" meaning know the message of the Sufi and mystic poets, but then you seem lost in Form, the concept of I Am, I think I am, therefore I am, and lost in the illusion of self and ego.
k, so i guess that the way you see prophets is like as if they were super genious philosophers and got lost in their illusions and hallucinations, and out of their kind heart they wrote books that civilized Homo Sapients since Mithraism. As if there was never any need for communication between man and the source. But the problem with this analysis is that it is only intellectual and limited by Newtonian paradigm of reality.
But as you know Spiritual Reality is not provable due to the tool you are using [Newtonian logic]. But If you use the other tool, Quantum Mechanical logic and analysis, you can varify Spiritual Reality of the Holly Spirit and the Source of this Spirite through kinesiologic muscle testing!

i don't know what you mean by your smoking analogy or where you are going there...

it doesn't change nothing in my life if you say there is no God. I have been raised in Islamic schools till 14, moved here in US and then from 16 to now i been studing Sufism, and for the past 3 years Bahai faith. I am a Neuroscience major and psych major. So I been questioning almost evey thing that ppl were like there is no quesition in that, things that were stablished in religions as scientific laws are in science.
So no our discussion doesn't invalidate the light of the remedies and the healing power of the religions. But i recall myself where you are and thinking somewhat like you couple years ago, and i offer you my conclusions and findings. So you can hold on to your view point or you can be more open minded and listen to even hard core scientists verifing the presence of Holly Spirite, and Mystic learders around the world [specially the Buddhist ones].
take care bro,
sINA

sINA

Postby sINA » Sat Jan 28, 2006 3:50 am

ops i meant psychology minor ;)

majnun
Posts: 247
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 11:56 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Postby majnun » Sat Jan 28, 2006 5:35 am

...

sINA

Re: sweet sixteen

Postby sINA » Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:06 pm

majnun wrote:.

Quantum Mechanical logic and analysis,
I dont know what this is, really.

I welcome your findings and conclusions gladly.
Do you study the Writings from the English or the original texts ?

I dont know what Edip is doing theese days, since
he went back in his native Turkey. You know, sometimes,
I get away from the writings for a day or two, and give myself the permission to appreciate nice things in life, like Beethoven, or a great cheese or the company of nice friends. But american tv, no way.


Building another theory on the sacred writings or re interpreting them,
like allison's non-stop mind does, it is none of my business.
I mean, I had no fun doing just that, I was motivated by one thing first: accuracy and clarity.

To "guest": I am not interested in Rumi or others. I am too old for that.
The same reason why I did not listen to Bob Dylan for years.
And the Writings, hmm, it is not poetry, it is practical.

My only regret is: oh, if only I had these Writings when
I was 16, when I was searching in all directions.

Khoda Hafez !

Majnun


I am well versed in Parsi, but I read most of my post 16 ['sweet sixteen'] in English. It's not as bad as you say it is. I read hard core poetry of Hafez, Rumi, Saadi, Attar in English, if you know Parsi then you get where the translation is going; but then i guess if you don't know Parsi it would be harder to comprehend the message between the lines.

Hopefully i'll be back soon with a more through discription of Quantum Mechanical logic and analysis.

You will enjoy life much more almost exponential more as you lose your illusion of self and get lost in the ocean of Holly Spirit.

What is interesting about Sufi poets like Attar and Rumi is that their poetry is at much higher spiritual level then the Abrahimic texts are [before the Bahai Faith]. They were very close to the Buddhist ones, and I'm not sure if you know this or not, but the Eastern Faiths were at much higher level of understanding the Holly spirite then the Abrahimic faiths were up till the rise of Bahaullah.

Bedrood, Parvardegar Negahdar e to bashad ;)

Guest

Re: sweet sixteen

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:13 am

sINA wrote:
<b>

What is interesting about Sufi poets like Attar and Rumi is that their poetry is at much higher spiritual level then the Abrahimic texts are [before the Bahai Faith]. They were very close to the Buddhist ones, and I'm not sure if you know this or not, but the Eastern Faiths were at much higher level of understanding the Holly spirite then the Abrahimic faiths were up till the rise of Bahaullah.
</b>
Bedrood, Parvardegar Negahdar e to bashad ;)


K, i found out that the level of the enlightenment of major prophets on a scale from 0 to 1000 as follows:
SOURCE: "I: Reality and Subjectivity" David R. Hawkins

Christ 1000
Buddha 1000
Krishna 1000
Christian Apostles 930
Moses 910
Zoroaster 860
Mohamed [at the time of the writing of Koran] 740

and the mystic poets i named are above 600. I'm not sure how high each one are yet!

sINA

got an answer

Postby sINA » Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:44 am

k i found more evidence and answers. But before i proceed i just wanted to remind my dear friends for two good rules of thumb:
1- Speak what you think today in words as hard as cannon balls and tomorrow speak what you think in hard words again, though it contradict every thing you said today. -Emerson

2- Be passionate for God, not belief systems. - David R. Hawkins

k now my findings from "I: Reality and Subjectivity" from David R. Hawkins M.D. Ph.D.

The book's Prologue starts with introducing how this individual have discovered a technique called kinesiologic testing that enables a human with concious level above 200 [from the scale of 0 to 1000] to varify the truth from falsehood of anything anywhere in time or space! This individual got his Ph.D. on this technique and the Ph.D. dissertation was titled "Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis and Calibration of the Levels of Human Consciousness." and the data was subjected to the traditional requirements of scientific proof [e.g. "P<.01', 'Null Hypothesis", "Statistical Analysis", "graphs" tables", documentation, and detailed references].
the level of the enlightenment of major prophets on a scale from 0 to 1000 as follows:
Christ 1000
Buddha 1000
Krishna 1000
Christian Apostles 930
Moses 910
Zoroaster 860
Mohamed [at the time of the writing of Koran] 740

p.241 "[...] the Islamic prophet Mohamed who calibrated at 740 when he wrote the Koran. The Koran calibrates at 700. At age 38, Mohamed's calibration suddenly dropped to 130, and he took up the sword. Interestingly, almost as soon as Islam was established, its fundamentalist militant sector became an agressive invader of other nations and slaughtered 'infidels' by the hundreds of thousands. This began during Mohamed's lifetime when he was participant and leader of this faction.
[...] Thus, Mohamed and some branches of Islam were captured and dominated by the satanic form of negative energy. [...] Thus, the gun becomes the social symbol of God's favor and religious fervor, resulting in the spiritual absurdity of the 'holy killer.' [...] In contrast, as mentioned previously, the Koran calibrates at 700. Therefore, it is spiritually integrous to follow the Koran but not zealots who subvert its truth for political power."


Return to “Discussion”