19 Suggestions for the Baha'i Faith in America

All research or scholarship questions
RobertD

19 Suggestions for the Baha'i Faith in America

Postby RobertD » Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:33 pm

Anyone want to comment on "The Quickening"?

http://mustagath.angelfire.com

Dame

Re: 19 Suggestions for the Baha'i Faith in America

Postby Dame » Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:43 am

Read the whole thing.

Some portions provide a valuable contribution to my personal integration of religeous thought from various traditions.

In the manner of critique Catholics consider themselves Christians and although some other denominations have serious problems with the claims of the (Roman) Catholic Church, this is the first time I have seen them referred to as somehow separate from Christianity. Cannot say I share this particular perspective.

Appears to be a good first draft overall. Individual sections are fairly organic and well integrated; the same is not particularity true for inter sectional. I would need to spend a good deal of time studying and perhaps even reviewing and getting author responses to my own and others reviews to make real comment on the coherence of the content. Is anyone particularly interested in such an undertaking?

someone

Postby someone » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:02 am

i read it yesterday. well a good portion of it.

it is still perculating.

it seems to me that the Author is trying to help, but i wonder if he/she has really thought about the impact of childrens and jr youth classes? my son and his team seem to be hitting a vein.

Dame

Postby Dame » Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:18 pm

someone wrote: i wonder if he/she has really thought about the impact of childrens and jr youth classes? my son and his team seem to be hitting a vein.

I need some help with understanding the relevance of the above quote.

The content of the article did not strike me as particularly appropriate; nor intended to be appropriate for children and/or youth (classes).

Return to “Discussion”